Selling Encoding Server With 1Gbit Internet Speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArDown

Hello All WJ movies encoders :)

Now the new Encoding server is now arrived

Server Specs :

Processor : Dual Intel Xeon 5520 ( 2 x 4 x 2 x 2.4 GHZ )
Ram : 24 GBit
HDD / User : 120 GBit / User
Port Speed & Internet Speed : 1 Gbit / S
Bandwith : UNLIMITED
Users Limit : 25
US based server

Price : 30 $

Server 1st Review & Screen Caps ( Thanks To LVAC109 )

http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=306114&postcount=14

ONLY paypal

Test Accounts available on

www.hqseedbox.com/register.php

then open a new ticket requesting this :)

Encoding Server's Support and Tests Here :

http://www.hqseedbox.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4

or pm me

or add me on msn

support @ q8hosted.com

21 comments
Can i have a test account I am interested :)

and a few more details
•no. if users on that server
•Are you sure UL BW ON 1 Gbit port
•plz post a screen with d/l speeds (RS and HF)

I will buy after checking u/l and d/l speeds..

and a few more details
•no. if users on that server

Mentioned in the thread please check :)

•Are you sure UL BW ON 1 Gbit port

i provide this :)
even if the bandwith ended i pay or more i know how to handle this without speed capping for any user :))

•plz post a screen with d/l speeds (RS and HF)
will be done after some Applications installed

Test accounts will b available soon :)

Ok..PM me asap....If it worked f9 will buy it....:)...

P.S.-looking for a good u'l speeds on HF and MU

another thing its in US :O...what bout donwload and upload speed from RS..:(..and will it be any issue later on like your host suspends ur server in between coz of dmca shit and you terminate my(everyone's) account coz of this ???;) I hv the right to question :P

Looks like Impossible :|

It's ur right to question for sure

About RS speeds it SHOULD be low ( most of ppl know this ) but its acceptab;e any way :) you will test this urself ;)

HF , MU will be good for sure ( US BASED servers )

about the dmca

you better ask any customer of my golden plan he may tell u :)

@ Humor

you can check my first reply u may know more :)

nothing is impossible its TOTALLY a matter of manage

Ok..PM me asap....If it worked f9 will buy it....:)...

P.S.-looking for a good u'l speeds on HF and MU

another thing its in US :O...what bout donwload and upload speed from RS..:(..and will it be any issue later on like your host suspends ur server in between coz of dmca shit and you terminate my(everyone's) account coz of this ???;) I hv the right to question :P

On test account i got ~15MB/s download from rapidshare... Upload sucks cuz server is in US... Hotfile and Megaupload upload speeds are great... Around 12MB/s...

I am a customer of Ardown i bought 2 Golden Plan And now Payed for a third, and i can assure that The speed and the performance of the server are real, and for every problem he is always avaliable.

In The last Days he had a problem with ovh that has ended the server to a DDoS attack, and he replaced the server restoring the service in 1-2 days.

He is the best Seller that I've never seen

Looks like Impossible :|

It's possible mate. Some dedicated server package have like 4TB HDD, so he's just giving all spaces to the users unlike some of those people who save the extras for paid upgrades to users <_<

Damn, some people do some serious work on remote servers!

What do you do.......download untouched BD9's (BluRay) and encode them to different video formats for torrents/forums? Are you in an encoding group?

nah, you don't have to be some of those serious dudes out there to be a customer of this server. I myself, don't encode often but I convert little files for testings but since they're not from my DVD, I don't like them flying around in my home PC's HDD lols, so I do them in the non-existed HDD of mine (my RDP from ArDown) :p

I have used his test account from other server and speed for HF/MU was 12 mbps download and upload.
Speed to RS was just 2-3 mbps.

Gr8 support and best services.

My Review

I'm currently a customer of ArDown on one of his servers (not this one, but I tested this one). I get great response times from this server, no lagging ( :D ). The server is in US as he mentioned and therefore there are some minor effects of speed decrease per connection to EUR filehosting sites like RS, NL BUT if you run a many files at once, you can get upto a total speed of 13MB/s or more. I tried running 46 files at once, each maxing at 400KB/s. So if you add all up, it's still pretty fast speed :D. For US based filehostings such as HF, it's awesome. I get 40MB/s and beyong. See the screenshots below.

The server's CPU is amazing for encoding too (IMO). I tried encoding a sample of 1080p source and with or without filter, I still got reasonable amount of CPU usage !!! I think you'll like it if you're are worried about how the CPU will handle the conversions.

Audio conversion (5.1 chnls, HQ)

256flhj.jpg

Video conversion (using a heavy filter)

20haq9e.jpg

Video conversion (without filter, notice the speed! It's really fast compared to the filtered one)

avg5qv.jpg

Raring test of an 8GB file, I think the speed is reasonable. 2mins in total.

1zwixvr.jpg

Here is the unraring of that 8GB file. Again it's also not so bad.

a4vrcz.jpg

Filehosting upload speed tests.

20prn7s.jpg

2yllr1l.jpg

2n8r4gy.jpg

6i4tgm.jpg

Oh, you wanna check out my sample encode! Here it is, it's meant for a 1.46GB release with 6 chnls HQ audio.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jzot03hawgd

MU speed test..(used premium)

1445fnb.jpg

SPeeds are good .....for a US server and he is really supportive.....no issue till now...installed everything i asked ...Will post more screens....

Here are a few screens of my encode

1.4GB to 348MB
image-B732_4BDBB8F7.jpg

image-EB36_4BDBB8F7.jpg

image-164C_4BDBB8F7.jpg

image-00A3_4BDBB8F7.jpg

image-60C0_4BDBB8F7.jpg

image-35A6_4BDBB8F7.jpg

image-BB9C_4BDBB8F7.jpg

:D:)

Status
Not open for further replies.