VPS DotVPS.net Linux VPS Starting at $6.95 (NL,US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dotvps very good i'm using more then 2 months & still i can't see any problem for me it's 100% up-time on my using time i don't know what's the % before i use it.Trust me after long time i satisfy.

@ dotvps

YOU DELETE ALL OUR VPS ...WE JUST CANCELLED 1 VPS

AND YOU MAKE MISTAKE WITH TERMINATE ALL VPS AND LOSE ALL OUR DATA, AND YOU NO NEED TO ROLL BACK
DATA 8 HOUR AGO

YOU KNOW THAT OUR SITE DATA STILL IN THERE AND YOU MAKE BIG LOSE 2 YEAR OUR WORK AND OUR IMAGE HOST ALL GONE...AND YOU NO NEED TO ROLL BACK DISK CLONE

YOU NOT RESPONSIBILITY TO US WE LOSE 2 YEAR OUR DATA AND NO NEED TO ROLL BACK DATA 8 HOURS AGO

WHAT THE FUCK THIS...THIS YOUR MISTAKE AND MUST RESPONSIBILITY ..THIS NOT ABOUT YOU GIVE FREE A MONTH FOR WHAT IF NOT HAVE SITE DATA ?

THAT VPS YOU GIVE WORK WITH OUT OUR SITE DATA ?

WE STILL RECOMMENDED YOUR VPS TO USER BUT WHEN YOU MAKE MISTAKE WITH OUR VPS THEN YOU NO NEED RESPONSIBILITY.

AND YOU GIVE NEW VPS DIFFRENT CLASIFICATION WITH BEFORE WE ORDER

THAT YOU THINK FAIR ..THAT SO NOT BIG FAIR.

Last edited:
@Pokerface

We have 2 vps at dotvps and we got invoice today then we request cancelled 1 vps at dotvps just need use 1 vps

but when they approve dotvps make mistake they terminate all our VPS not only 1
and one off vps that use our site warezportal.us

we lose all our data both wih our image upload file and they just say that our foult and will give 1 month free
that fair we lose our data 2 year our work on site with free a month

they not have backup but they have disk clone, but dotvps no need to restore back data
becouse that will be back all data 8 hour ago

wtf 8 hour data or our work 2 years is gone and our imagehost file gone

@pokeface

if you on our position you take a free a month ( think that fair with lose 2 years your work)or restore the disk clone and get your data back
becouse dotvps have disk clone 8 hour ago as their backup

Last edited:
@-sky- Ofcourse I'd go with the disk clone. How is 8 hours old backup worse than having nothing?

Also, just to mention, DotVPS provides you a cheap-ass service. As for everything, the more you pay, the better quality you get. But when saving these 10 bucks, you'll have to take your own backups. Backup, backup, backup. And backup once more. Anything could happen. Trust me, I've been there and done that.

@ dotvps

YOU DELETE ALL OUR VPS ...WE JUST CANCELLED 1 VPS

AND YOU MAKE MISTAKE WITH TERMINATE ALL VPS AND LOSE ALL OUR DATA, AND YOU NO NEED TO ROLL BACK
DATA 8 HOUR AGO

YOU KNOW THAT OUR SITE DATA STILL IN THERE AND YOU MAKE BIG LOSE 2 YEAR OUR WORK AND OUR IMAGE HOST ALL GONE...AND YOU NO NEED TO ROLL BACK DISK CLONE

YOU NOT RESPONSIBILITY TO US WE LOSE 2 YEAR OUR DATA AND NO NEED TO ROLL BACK DATA 8 HOURS AGO

WHAT THE FUCK THIS...THIS YOUR MISTAKE AND MUST RESPONSIBILITY ..THIS NOT ABOUT YOU GIVE FREE A MONTH FOR WHAT IF NOT HAVE SITE DATA ?

THAT VPS YOU GIVE WORK WITH OUT OUR SITE DATA ?

WE STILL RECOMMENDED YOUR VPS TO USER BUT WHEN YOU MAKE MISTAKE WITH OUR VPS THEN YOU NO NEED RESPONSIBILITY.

AND YOU GIVE NEW VPS DIFFRENT CLASIFICATION WITH BEFORE WE ORDER

THAT YOU THINK FAIR ..THAT SO NOT BIG FAIR.

Printable Ticket Version

Cancel This VPS

Ticket ID: 727127
Department: Billing Department
Creation Date: 23/01/2012 00:07
Last Reply: 23/01/2012 09:43
Priority: High

Client @ 23/01/2012 00:07

Hi Jack
You Know That Every Filehost Gone Without Paying & Active SOPA i Can't Keep Running Domain.org Coz It's Fully Warez Site So I Need To Cancel This VPS.IP: 94.102.55.xxx.
This All About Many Filehost Gone Without Payment And We Haven't Much Money Now Also My Staff Can't Take Risk.So Please Cancel This VPS.I Keep Other VPS Just Cancel It.
I Finished Download All Backup From This VPS So You Can Delete It.
Sorry

Thank's

----------------------------
IP Address: xx.xxx.2xx.xx
Jack @ 23/01/2012 02:48

Done.

Best Regards.
----------------------
Jack - DotVPS Senior Manager

Was this reply helpful, please rate my reply by clicking on the stars next to the ticket response, this helps us improve our quality of services!

Client @ 23/01/2012 02:50

Hey Bro Not Both Only 1.I mention That IP

Jack @ 23/01/2012 02:52

Oh , Sorry I did both.

Sorry if any data was lost i'll give you a free month.

Best Regards.
----------------------

Was this reply helpful, please rate my reply by clicking on the stars next to the ticket response, this helps us improve our quality of services!

Client @ 23/01/2012 02:56

Omg...What You Done I Haven't Any Backup On That VPS.plz Check You Have Backup Or Not.

Jack @ 23/01/2012 03:03

Hi,

We dont backup each VPS we use RAID 1

Sorry. You could of always just of submitted a cancelltion request.

Client @ 23/01/2012 03:05

how about data ?

you can resotored the clone disk to real disk

Jack @ 23/01/2012 03:06

We don't have it sorry.

Client @ 23/01/2012 03:09

wtf you must resposilibilty
i lost 1 month data.plz take a look you have last backup or not

Jack @ 23/01/2012 03:12

Yes but i read your first bit of ticket and didnt see the ip , instead of asking via ticket you could of submitted a.cancellation request or ticket subject as IP.

Client @ 23/01/2012 03:19

but i select 1 product & mention this vps on subject.this's your mistake not my you didn't read fullly.
how to i get my data?i've not any backup

Jack @ 23/01/2012 03:21

I have already admitted that it was my fault , i dont have a backup of your VPS that i can restore.

Client @ 23/01/2012 03:29

this not about free a month this about we lost our data 2 year becouse all file still in the vps
and you no need to roll back data 8 hour

this you must resposilibilty ply roll back the disk clone
you lose our work at our site 2 year and no need back to 8 hours data

Client @ 23/01/2012 04:18

pls rol back it that our work 2 year and lose it for what you give vps without our data ?

Client @ 23/01/2012 04:31

we still recommended your service but with this you not need resposibility

Jack @ 23/01/2012 05:40

We dont have your data. I already said it was our fault.

Client @ 23/01/2012 09:08

Ohh come on man you can't tell that it's all about our hard work from last 2 years.
You know that how's hard work need to build site.My site alexa global ranking 152,790.You can't ruin my 2 years work like that.
Tell me that if anyone can do that for you than what you do?

Plz rollback Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz............................

Jack @ 23/01/2012 09:43

We dont have your data.

Output Generated by WHMCompleteSolution (www.whmcs.com)

I Admit to misunderstanding your request , i have also apologised for my mistake i offered compensation for my actions.

No one else on the server but you had lost there data it was a misunderstanding due to this ticket.

@-sky- what are you on about? What happened?

Issue replied to above.

I Write Here Good Comments For You & You Give Me That Gift?You Mistakenly Delete My VPS & Now Tell You Haven't Backup?It's Your Fault So It's Your Responsibility To Keep Give All Data Back.

I admitted it was my fault? I don't have your data.

@CyberKilleR I assume that all the clients have lost their data?

-sky- and CyberKilleR must be partners or something as only 2 VM's were removed.

@-sky- Ofcourse I'd go with the disk clone. How is 8 hours old backup worse than having nothing?

Also, just to mention, DotVPS provides you a cheap-ass service. As for everything, the more you pay, the better quality you get. But when saving these 10 bucks, you'll have to take your own backups. Backup, backup, backup. And backup once more. Anything could happen. Trust me, I've been there and done that.

I wouldn't really call it Cheap-ass. We try to provide Good Prices for a budget price.

If they had requested a backup before us removing the VM's it would of been a individual backup we could of restored that.

@ pokerface yes dotvps cheap but it's not free.i can't understand that they have clone disk than why they don't rollback & restore data?After all that's dotvps fault.They have responsibility for there's fault.

I'm with Jack on this one. Even through he made a mistake, it's still your very own responsibility to take backups every now and then. For such a cheap service, it just doesn't pay off to take every day backups. You, @-sky-, need to spend much more for this kind of service.

Also, @-sky, your tickets are quite confusing, for example i lost 1 month data., but shortly after that you complained about losing 2 years worth of work.

I'm not trying to get into your business, Jack, but after some calculations I find that you are barely making any profit from your services.

Yes, @CyberKilleR, go on Wikipedia (its blackout has been over for some time now fiy) and do some reading on RAID levels. RAID1 is clearly about maximising fault tolerance. In case one of the hard drives fail, the other will still have all the mirrored data. It's not about backups, but live synchronisation.

Last edited:
that 2 year work mean we lose our work all on site 2 year data and 1 month for all image upload and we have 1k image

@pokerface are you dotvps staff ?

if no that not your problem

and why dot vps so stupid delete all vps when we just need cancelled one

and we know dotvps cheap but we pay ..that not about cheap
this about why so stupid

you say about your not resposibility about backup after you remove all vps ?

you can say like that if we do mistake

Last edited:
@ dotvps why i requested a backup before removing as i already mention that on my mail i select that product & tell IP address.Who know that you never read full message?
you just ruin our hard work remember 1 thing when someday you face this type problem you can fell that what i fell now......Remember my word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back