DMCA ignore host

need a dmca ignore host, atleast 10gb web storage with either cpanel or wordpress and most importantly unlimited bandwith and unlimited traffic. My project is starting out small under 1000 visit monthly but asking for advice if above specifications will still hold up if i get 10x more views?
any advice would be appreciated thank you :kissing_heart:

6 comments
HI,

You will need more resources as you grow, you will need to provide more info as in what processes are you running?
Is it a DB heavy project? What type of files are accessed? Video, Audio, Static etc?

For 1000 Visits a month you can start small but as you grow you will need to upgrade. How 10X vists a month will effect your project will depends on several factors as i mentioned.

You can check our DMCA ignore solutions as well.

I will be making a website that will be sharing links of various movies and tv shows like rapidgator and k2s links so none of the video files will be hosted on the website host, i see you have OFFSHORE HOSTING plans but you dont show how much storage i get for each plan, the vps one looks promising but i need to know the storage capacity please

HI,

You will need more resources as you grow, you will need to provide more info as in what processes are you running?
Is it a DB heavy project? What type of files are accessed? Video, Audio, Static etc?

For 1000 Visits a month you can start small but as you grow you will need to upgrade. How 10X vists a month will effect your project will depends on several factors as i mentioned.

Post automatically merged:

HI,

is your normal SHARED HOSTING litespeed hosting also dmca ignore? or only the offshore ones?

Last edited:
I will be making a website that will be sharing links of various movies and tv shows like rapidgator and k2s links so none of the video files will be hosted on the website host, i see you have OFFSHORE HOSTING plans but you dont show how much storage i get for each plan, the vps one looks promising but i need to know the storage capacity please

Post automatically merged:

is your normal SHARED HOSTING litespeed hosting also dmca ignore? or only the offshore ones?

All under this section : https://www.hostaddon.com/dmca-ignored-web-hosting/

All SSD NVMe storage is mentioned under all plans : https://www.hostaddon.com/offshore-vps-hosting/

Thanks.

Last edited:
you better use vps with nginx reverse proxy. it will be safe for dmca also you can handle daily 20,000-30,000 user easily on a tiny vps with 1core, 1gb ram

Back