Shared DhruvaHosting.com - Unmetered Shared cPanel Hosting from $5/yr (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhruva Hosting website is currently being upgrading. We will be back very soon.
All services and servers are up and are being monitored.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Does this mean that all other webpages should work? because mine doesn't,...

All websites under us are working. We are working on our main website. Our main website is not hosted on any of the servers in which we host our clients.
Kindly PM me the domain name. I will look into it. Maybe some IP blocking case, try proxy. If it works pm me your IP too. I checked all servers are up and responding.

Update: Dhruva Hosting main website is now open. You can place orders and visit client area.

Last edited:
Hey, your DNS Servers seem to have a problem, cant access your nor mine site by url, IP works though.

nvm, working again.

Last edited:
Do you Accept Webmoney cuz i have only option webmoney.i m waiting for your reply
Sorry we dont accept webmoney. Actually I had explored the possibility of accepting webmoney. But probably we cant cash it directly. And the whole thing is so confusing.

Anyways we accept: Paypal, Moneybookers, Alertpay and Indian Payment methods.

You can use western union money transfer or wire transfer too.

Do you allow Adult imagehosting (its only for private using /not for public) in your hosting company..
and if yes can you provide 1 mounth trial..:), sorry if im requesting to much 8-)

regards
hotbe

Offshore Affordable how much for this plan through Western Union ????

Dear i want to pay u through Alertpay but i cant find any option of alertpay how to pay you through Alertpay for Offshore Affordable Plan ?

Last edited:
It is same via western union. But offshore affordable plan is too cheap to pay via western union.

If you are trying to pay via alertpay then you need to pay manually. We are working on its api. Pay at rahuldas14 [at] gmail . com

and please inform us after paying.

Yes we accept online transfer into our HDFC acc. You can pay from your ICICI net banking. Place an order and then mail our support for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back