It looks good, how about a hostfile monitor/locker with an alert if an application tries to modify it.
I will be doing so in the coming day. Also, even if it is a template or not, if you want to drive professionalism...have something custom designed and developed. It looks really bad that it's a copy. Also, for the trademark, it's not that it's bad..it's just now I can go get that name trademarked and have you changed the whole name of the app. (Not that I would, but people out there will)
If someone downloads some files (which might contain spywares and other infectables), does DefendOS has got any role in protecting with that ?
Is it basically meant for blocking suspected harmful websites ? One has to use this, as an addon for an extra level of security, with antivirus right ?
How about blocking suspected webpages too. Lets say there's some file sharing website, it'll scan out that file before actually downloading it to the PC.
It shouldn't block rlslog.net (just an example) but should block links and/or webpages which contains download links for files which contains spywares and malwares.
I might not sound fully clear but I hope you understood what I want to say.
Like others, I'll suggest implementing some kind of malware and virus scanners too in future (probably offering that as a feature for versions).
Btw, your last post contains "Theycalso, arecallowe". Are these typos or some new format ?
Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.
Contact us