N nForc3r Active Member 378 2011 111 100 Feb 13, 2011 #1 Can anyone help me to decode a wordpress theme footer? It has bunch of advertising on it, and if I try to edit it, gives me an error. Please reply, or PM me, thanks in advance
Can anyone help me to decode a wordpress theme footer? It has bunch of advertising on it, and if I try to edit it, gives me an error. Please reply, or PM me, thanks in advance
NewEraCracker Active Member 1,335 2010 203 160 Feb 13, 2011 #3 Hello, I had a look at the theme you sent me yesterday. footer and other files have base64'ed code. I'll decode and null it ... PM'ed ya with decoded and nulled theme Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
Hello, I had a look at the theme you sent me yesterday. footer and other files have base64'ed code. I'll decode and null it ... PM'ed ya with decoded and nulled theme
N nForc3r Active Member 378 2011 111 100 Feb 13, 2011 #4 Thanks NewEra, exactly what I needed. Respect