DDLCMS Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Dragon

Free DDLCMS Skins

There 6 new skins for DDLCMS v2.1 released. These are BASIC skins, and they are free. Get them from here. More coming soon.

BASIC DDLCMS Skin Screenshots

greyscale.png
coolddl.png
H20.png
ID.png
innerspace.png
concept.png

Premium DDLCMS Skins

There will be Premium skins released also, and will be available at a good price.

Custom DDLCMS Skins

I will do custom skins at a price as well:
  1. $30 for a custom skin
  2. $100 for a custom exclusive skin (nobody else can use it)
If you want a custom skin, here is what you do:
  1. Find the theme you like (from Joomla, Vbulletin, or any other website template/theme)
  2. PM me and I'll let you know if I can convert it into DDLCMS
  3. If it's a go, proceed with payment
  4. After payment clears, allow 2 - 3 days for the skin to be delivered.

13 comments
You should try make one with a different layout rather than altering the colours and images.

Just my input.

You should try make one with a different layout rather than altering the colours and images.

Just my input.
+1 they have different images, but they are all the same tbch.

also, try making a couple 'light skins' - not every1 likes dark websites.

Just my input.

Thanks for the suggestion JmZ. It's true they are the same layout. Premium skins will be different.. coming soon -- I might make a few premium skins and give em out for free just for the hell of it :D

+1 they have different images, but they are all the same tbch.

also, try making a couple 'light skins' - not every1 likes dark websites.

Indeed, they are on the way ;)

Thanks for the suggestion JmZ. It's true they are the same layout. Premium skins will be different.. coming soon -- I might make a few premium skins and give em out for free just for the hell of it :D

Indeed, they are on the way ;)

oh alright yea im sure people would be happy if you did that :)

@ Steven: Why don't you PM me a site or theme you're interested in and I'll see if I can rip it.

@ -Im.z2ight-: Sure. I'll do a skin without category links in the header. Any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back