Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
Their's hundreds. This thread could go on forever with people listing their favorites.

It can depend on a number of things. What site your trying to submit from (phpbb, ipb, wordpress, vb etc), do you use FireFox, what DDL sites do you want to submit to, would you prefer to use your own custom one or someones else's, etc.

Give us a few details and we can provide better results.

warezlinkers.com/auto/

Almost every webmaster has used it at least once in their life and many of them continue to use it.

The majority of the people who don't use it just use integrated solutions instead (some of which use my auto still).

Not really correct, that'll just give you the ones who want to look like they're "top submitters".

I don't care about my SERPs for my auto, but it's still one of the best.

i always recommend ddlsubmitter.com

its the oldest out their.

also it depends on what region you r.

what is SERPs

i always recommend ddlsubmitter.com
almost all the ddl's on there require whitelisting + a button/text link added. and almost all of those ddl's have very low traffic. there's no point wasting your time with that.

I recommend rardownload or warezlinkers.

Check The new version of MechoSubmitter.com :) it can be also useful for sure .

Top 14 ones ( 4 buttons + 10 links > Katz Rule ) .

its not fully done yet (Addons are in the progress) , but submitter is ready to use .

warezlinkers requires back link, so no!

all other submitters are more popular coz of this, the funny thing, that they add the buttons even when it is not obliged.

My auto requires one backlink to me.

The drop-down list is optional, other autos enforce the use of such a list (or alternatively, a collection of buttons/links).

The drop-down list is optional, other autos enforce the use of such a list (or alternatively, a collection of buttons/links).
yeah but it kills the chance for people to try your submitter. try it this way, don't force a link back, yet make the link back code visible.

You will get more people using your submitter. Do it as a try out and see your self.

what DDL scripts is urs compatible with because some odnt work on mine :S mines a wcddl one :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back