Cracked Softwares Reached 100k Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bharat

dd0f9a.png

Congratulations to CrackedSoftwares! We have reached the Epic mark of 100k Members!!

Its been almost More Then 2 years since the start, and this site has grown tremendously ever since!
and finally reaching the goal of 100,000!
This is the power of Dedicated Staff And Quite Nice Members around the world!

Thanks to all the hardworking and dedicated CS staff for helping to maintain such an awesome site!
Lets continue to grow and spread the Cracked Softwares More And More!

On This Great Occasion Cracked Softwares Are Giving Give Aways Of Free Vip , Rapidleech , Shared Hosting and Lots More :)

We Are Having Competions , Direct Link Stuffs And Lots More So Guys Why Waiting For Grab The Offer And Get Into Celebations :)

Enjoy The Taste Of Share

35 comments
You own the site? Is arbab still there? He is an old friend of mine and I know he said he was helping the owner which is also his friend. If yes and your still in contact get him to join wjunction or pm his msn, id like to catch up.

Oh and congratz :)

You own the site? Is arbab still there? He is an old friend of mine and I know he said he was helping the owner which is also his friend. If yes and your still in contact get him to join wjunction or pm his msn, id like to catch up.

Oh and congratz :)

Thanks Guys and @ Deleted Bro Arbab Bro is there , at CS He is Owner of Site Now , Am Jr.Admin There Bro And Will Give Your Regards To Arbab :) Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back