Could Anyone Make This Or Is It Possible To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weaser

I dunno if this is an impossible Question but im gunna ask anyways....

I'm willing to pay someone to make me a personalized Jdownloader like program for my site.

It would have to work like Jdownloader or Flashget I guess.

1. Splash screen with my logo on start up
2. My logo inside the program somewhere where its visible
3. The ability to download from all popular D/L hosts
4. User should be able to enter their premium accounts so there is no wait times. Those who don't have premium accounts will download for free with wait times.
5. The ability to get plug-in updates if that's possible

*If any of this is possible or if im fartin in the wind please let me know.
*I'm willing to work with the person who wants to try and make this.

14 comments
yeah it's possible to do it but it will take a little longer time, simple pm any respected coder and talk to him, he will do it :D

You're looking at paying top dollar for this. JD is maintained for free by a team of professionals who know their work in and out.

A guy doing it alone (unless you're hiring a team) would take longer and charge more.

Besides, do you really think people will switch to a JD clone when they can get JD? JD is more trusted, it has been around longer, and it is maintained and fixed faster than you can ever fix issues in your downloader.

You're better off spending the money buying an advertisement on JD.

okie dokie good advise....my idea was geared towards the use of my members only it wouldn't be a public release that everyone uses....just members on my site. Was thinking of having my own download program based on my site. I hope that makes better sense. I'm not lookin at putting the Jdownloader team outta work or being in competition with them at all.

cheers

I get the idea. But members of your site are probably aware of JD. As much potential as this idea has, it won't work out well.

If you're that bent on being unique - then come up with a new idea. A new application that will help your site users as well as the public at large. Then hire a programmer to code that application and plaster your site's name on it ;)

Remember, a unique idea is always 10 times better than a clone :)

I had this brought to my attention by a member this morning and was wondering if anyone has seen this before and is this the idea i was looking at...would this be the same thing and could this work?

Code:
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]http://freedownloadmanager.org/custom.php[/B][/COLOR]

Seems a bit pricy no?

We can provide a more serious customization of FDM to meet your specific needs (cost of this version starting at $1000). Let us know about it filling the contact form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back