Selling Convert RSS to Full Content RSS (for autoblogs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadmaashCompany

This script will take a rss feed that only gives you part of the article and turn it into a full feed with the full article content, It does this by grabbing the html from the full article and creating a new feed with the full articles. Saves alot of time looking for full feeds with this any feed can be a full feed. It requires php5 and thats it, All you have to do to install is CHMOD one folder.

Edit: Wordpress version now supports multiple feeds!

Note: I haven't worked much on the standalone version because everyone seems to be using the wordpress plugin but if you have any feature requests for the standalone that are in the wordpress version pm me and ill update it.

I have created a wordpress plugin version of this which will be included from now on anyone who bought the original and wants the wordpress plugin send me a pm.

feedsj.jpg

15 comments
You sure this is yours as well? I just find it odd, you don't know where to place a analytics tracking code but have all sorts of scripts for sale..

@The Coon
I Know where to place analytics code
i was just asking that i have to put going to vbulletin AdminCP or by going to file manager
i was wondering it should be in vBulletin AdminCP. & Same answer From Member

@ HaXoR
PM Sent
@ warezfreak09
PM Sent

he was selling it for 99 for me and he said he will sell it for 50 if paid via western union :P

This Plugin is For 99.99$ via MoneyBookers or PayPal
or 50$ via Western Union or Bank Transfer

Thanks
Any queries? Let me Know

Dam mRAza rank me higher @ google please :@ I get crappy google hits :@

More serious: It's funny to see he doesn't even have a standard program to open php files :| (looking at the icon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back