CMS suitable for Warez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nYXem

I want to start a new warez site. But don't really want to make a forum or blog. What other CMS can be used for warez sites? Any idea?

13 comments
No blog or forum... what else is there? :-S
phpbb, vb, ipb, mybb, smf -forums
wordpress, dle - blogs/portal

There are some others not so popular cms but they all display things as blogs/portals

well, all of them are blogs or forums. But you know, you can change the functions on them, so you can redesign and rewrite a forum so noone ever will think it is a forum system. Same with blogs.
The key is customization: there wont be any standalone cms that doesn't seem like one of the lot. But if you spend time/money on them, you can customize it.

I believe wordpress is the way to go with a lot of customization and a bridge to a forum - that will create community and an outstanding design. Give it a try.

P.S: if you want a cms out of the box ready to use, you should simply forget to start the site. There are too many of those same look-a-like sites.

i have a fantastic idea for a warez website.
it involves people making lots more money from uploads without putting as much effort in :D

what my point is, if you want to be different, then think and code your own script :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back