Buying rapidleech hosting via Maestro

Status
Not open for further replies.

brazzO

Is it possible anywhere ?
I cant't use my paypal as my card is linked to another account and i can't remember my log in for it which means paypal is useless to me for my card.
I have tried adding my card to other places such as Moneybookers & Alertpay but no luck either.
What i want to know is. Is there anywhere on the internet that will allow me to pay directly via my "maestro" card.
Thanks

12 comments
I live in the United Kingdom.
I want to buy rapidleech hosting so that i can start my uploading again but i only have $14.5 in my HF at the moment.
I want to know if there is any sites that sell rapidleech hosting that will accept maestro payment without having to do it through paypal, moneybookers or alertpay

Don't understand what you mean, I can buy things from any site that allows maestro .. for example Clothing shops.
I just need a hosting site that allows rapidleech, even if it is a server, i have the money there to spend

I will wait until i am out of probation and then i will PM you **DEVILZ** . I don't want to have to send away for any other cards and do any linking, i want to just use my maestro, thatnks for helping guys and if **DEVILZ** can't help me then i will try one of your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back