BoomRDP.com 2xE5-2420,5620,E3-1230 32/64 GB RAM, 1&2 GBPS From $6.99/month(NL,FR,USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the review

will prolly also merge to this one since my rdp acc from hostdzire doesnt satisfy me at all

Well we can't talk for others but you are welcome to BoomRDP

---------------------------

UPDATE:

✪Last two slots left and new server coming soon

All NL60 and NL100 packages are out of slot :p i need one NL60. Please do a hurry!! :)
Thanks.

thanks for the review

Well we can't talk for others but you are welcome to BoomRDP

---------------------------

UPDATE:

✪Last two slots left and new server coming soon

All NL60 and NL100 packages are out of slot :p i need one NL60. Please do a hurry!! :)
Thanks.
we have nl 100 now :)

-------------
Update

✪New Encoding Server is Here
2 x Intel® Xeon® E5-2420 @ 2 x 1.9 GHz
(12 Cores 24 Threads)
32 GB DDR3 RAM
120 GB SSD(Solid State Drive) For OS for Superb Performance
With RAID 0

Windows Server 2008 Standard R2
1 Gbps Dedicated Port

Datacenter:- Evoswitch

or
Click Here To Order

Order Placed SILVER

ID: 6SE82228LC0950314

pls add admin privileges to my RDP

Thanks!!

check your ticket

@t3h:
um why should you get root access on a rdp..

chill out bud :)

--------------

Updates New server is now available
Server Specifications

Intel® Xeon® X3400 @ 2.53 GHZ
(4 Cores 8 Threads)
16 GB DDR3 RAM
Windows Server 2008 Standard R2
1 Gbps Dedicated Port
Datacenter:- Evoswitch

Click Here To Order

I ordered RDP from this guy.. and what a amazing speed for upload and download and he is very good at support fast.
I recommend to everyone have a try speed. :)

You are welcome and thanks for review

Remote service is to busy...after server was down now this, :((((((((

http://s30.postimg.org/d1apmfuyo/2014_03_21_110527.jpg

issue was fixed within 2 hours and from next time please open support ticket than posting in sales thread

Regards,
Boom

Realy man?!!? im using too much CPU..

YouTube

i can`t even login to the fk server..the first time you sold this to me, didn`t workt.. just browsing the web, and i reveived a message i was using to much CPU..WTF?

Send my money back..and lets finish this shi...t, i had enough of your fk shiiit services.

Last edited:
Realy man?!!? im using too much CPU..

YouTube

i can`t even login to the fk server..the first time you sold this to me, didn`t workt.. just browsing the web, and i reveived a message i was using to much CPU..WTF?

Send my money back..and lets finish this shi...t, i had enough of your fk shiiit services.

I have already warned you about cpu abuse.. in first place

can't login??

then i wonder what's this
fgvXV4p.png

BBHx1hN.png

after the server was fixed you have logged in..proof can be seen in the above picture..

you have purchased RDP from me on 15th of march(You have used it for 6 days)
9MzQgM0.png

On the seventh day you were complaining about services..

Shitty services - you the first one who is complaining about the service and your ignorance is unbelievable..i already asked you to open support ticket if you are having any problems but you still post in this thread..I can see that that you are a new user to WJ who doesn't read rules before posting

Refund - you have used the service for over 5 + days..i can not provide you refund

Regards,
Boom

CPU abuse...WTF!!! i had open only the fk firefox...how the fk is that CPU abuse..

and what is this? i guess i fk`up the CPU

YouTube

this is you call a good service..

You want me to open a ticket, for what.. so other people can`t see what shiiit are you selling

Last edited:
CPU abuse...WTF!!! i had open only the fk firefox...how the fk is that CPU abuse..

and what is this?

YouTube

this is you call a good service..

First a fall i cannot see that video

and second thing firefox doesn't even take 1% of CPU..you should be thankful that i did not ban you for first time and left it with warning and now i regret that decision.

you come here and complain in this thread when i told you to open support Ticket for million times..

Regards,
Boom

EDIT:
You want me to open a ticket, for what.. so other people can`t see what shiiit are you selling

i am accually trying to save you from embarrassment..Since you want me to expose you Here we go

i am talking to you in a very decent way and all you do is abuse by using the words "fk" "shitty service" "WTF" "shit"

PROOF:

JFnWejq.png

ZEwiD2p.png

3unItRs.png

jjCxO8U.png

Fast forward

ZExdb9w.png

All you do is complain about everything in your life!..i know i would face people like you someday just to be safe side i saved screenshots haha

and just a small advice for other RDP providers..if you see people like this..do not take there orders..first they use your service and waste you time and then come up with this Bulls**t...

Regards
Boom

Ohh yes forgot to tell you

Your RDP now put on hold..Talking to a mod
will take a decision soon and let you know

EDIT:
look what i found in your HDD
seriously using some kind of bot on server!!!? its not allowed..no wonder that vps provider scammed you in first place ( if he did) which i don't think so

QPhzS6p.png

yeJSzDP.png

portable software?

did you even ask me before using it??? that's not allowed as well

I am just waiting for response from MOD..More likely Ban good luck!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back