Banned
Netherland's
Estonia
Russia
Ukraine
Hongkong
Iran

These are just a few listing's.
Basic countrys I've seen hosting offshore site's.

50 comments
Germany is not safe anymore since most Offshore Germany hosting provider use Hetzner and NetDirekt, those DC are totally against Warez now...

You have missed out one of the best ones...Sweden.

I will however agree that Russia is a good second best, but only if what your spreading is not Russian warez.

The majority of Russian hosts will allow DMCA, torrenting, irc etc, as long as it doesnt infringe on Russian copyrights.

I just hate to see threads like this, basically It's stupid to make anything like this, there is no best location for hosting your site, if someone wants to fuck you up, he will fuck you up. No matter where are you hosted.

ThePirateBay thought they were untouchable 'cause they were hosted in CyberBunker Datacenter, one of the most famous datacenters that are friendly with warez forums. And copyright agencies contacted CyberBunker, told them that they would fuck them up, and TPB too. And CyberBunker DID asked TPB to find new host, because they can't host them.

Only reason that TPB is still up is that their main site isn't illegal at all. But, what was I trying to say?
If someone wants to get your site down, he will get what he wants, by writing this shit you are helping to those noobs to scam you with those offers "HO HO HO BUY OFFSHORE HOSTING, NO DMCA OR SHIT LIKE THAT!". Yeah, right.

You can't fuck with the law. Only law can fuck YOU over.

I just hate to see threads like this, basically It's stupid to make anything like this, there is no best location for hosting your site, if someone wants to fuck you up, he will fuck you up. No matter where are you hosted.

ThePirateBay thought they were untouchable 'cause they were hosted in CyberBunker Datacenter, one of the most famous datacenters that are friendly with warez forums. And copyright agencies contacted CyberBunker, told them that they would fuck them up, and TPB too. And CyberBunker DID asked TPB to find new host, because they can't host them.

Only reason that TPB is still up is that their main site isn't illegal at all. But, what was I trying to say?
If someone wants to get your site down, he will get what he wants, by writing this shit you are helping to those noobs to scam you with those offers "HO HO HO BUY OFFSHORE HOSTING, NO DMCA OR SHIT LIKE THAT!". Yeah, right.

You can't fuck with the law. Only law can fuck YOU over.

+1 (stupid char).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back