Hi guys B-)
Late much, but anyway, i need a christmas banner for my website please! :D
My website is here: HBGalaxy.com
As you can see the banner up the top, i would like one with a little more Christmas spirit but i still want it to include mario. I would like it to be very much the same, just a little Christmas theme on it.
I would like it to be the same size.
So GFX people, start designing :P
Cheers. Please post them bellow
Late much, but anyway, i need a christmas banner for my website please! :D
My website is here: HBGalaxy.com
As you can see the banner up the top, i would like one with a little more Christmas spirit but i still want it to include mario. I would like it to be very much the same, just a little Christmas theme on it.
I would like it to be the same size.
So GFX people, start designing :P
Cheers. Please post them bellow