Bangladesh Premier League 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Occult

It is being held for the first time in Bangladesh, after being influenced by other countries and as seen, it is being prepared pretty well

I have been following the news for some time, and noticed some awesome new things in it.

It is being said that the addition of the Pakistani players, unlike in IPL, will boost the tournament. But I don't want to bring all that up in here

What do others have to say about it?

Some information about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Bangladesh_Premier_League

20 comments
many Pakistani players playing in this league and some international players as well, I didnt know that lol. I m sure it will be a good cricket.will the follow the league Nice effort Bangladesh Board :)

Will be watching it I suppose.

Comparisons will be made with IPL, so I hope the Bangladesh Cricket Board are up to it ;)

But, Indian players missing? I can only see Indian film stars and singers taking part in the event :D

Lets see how it all goes !

Bro All Games became business now
no one care about Game

All players knew that very well

Its not BPL it is platform for business
As like IPL presenter BPL presenter also wanna earn money

India have approx 1,203,710,000 people

If 1% Indian will go for watch then all Stadium will overflow

Now a day Indian business man became fastest to manipulate

so Indian player are have busy time table

And if anyone will asked for play in low price i don't think they will play

That's the only reason i think that Indian players are not BPL

I am at office... Missed yesterday ceremony as well. But like world cup ceremony i think it was that much awesome.

Of course this league will become much larger like IPL for sure.

hey

Hey,
Nobody ask you to watch. Whether it's business or not players are playing the game. Aren't they? And how do you lose money by watching it? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back