Are you guys using Offshorehost.nl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
Check out this thread some guy is saying they are closed . If you take VPS service with him . he will get your database back. That`s what he is saying .
I personally feel ,it is like ripping the clients.
Whatttt??? You have to buy his service to get your own database back?
they have shutdown :( my site was hosted ther in vps

What a bitch.. Awwwww...I don't even have a backup.

Everyone just charge back with what ever methods you can, this is not right.

Or a good way, invest in a VPS, then get a refund ;)

he is a ripper!

he corrupted my database and said it was my script! not his 20 CPU load that made it impossible to make a backup!

Yes, they closed down. I don't host directly with them.

However, my provider has/had a VPS with them. He said that they could restore their backups.

It's a pity because they provided me with good support even I hosted through one of their clients.

The Thing is that when i am talked with him on msn that i want to host with there shared hosting he said me that they will not provided shared hosting anymore and he frankly said that go see another host and i moved to offshoregod.com and then i found that it is also sold to another person

Bastartds I was on there shared hosting had paid for a whole yr...

But luck me 2 days before they went I down I shifted my site to a VPS so was safer don't care for the $$ wasted becasue atleast my site is safe and sound...

:)

my advice is never to use any new hosting site. always go for old hosting services even if they are less quality.. atleast u know ur dealing with professionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back