Are you addicted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

I will admit that I have an addiction for discussion boards and forums and pepsi max<_<.

I started up this thread so we can tell each other about our addictions and maybe help each other.
icon_e_biggrin.gif

44 comments
Coffee, computers, internet, and serious discussion boards...oh, and damn cigarettes, I smoke like chimney
ah, and another curse of mine, I am addicted to have ideas..I feel bad if I don't think some great thing a day, no matter how insignificant it is. It just fills me up. (ya, that last one probably sounds stupid for most of u)

hmm addictions? well lets see.. smoking (cigarettes) .. beer then more beer.. lemme think,oh ya did i mention beer? .. hang on a sec while i get a beer and think about it....

Every time I told myself: this day is that day, I ended up with 2 cigarettes in my hands...
tried with some medicine, really...but I JUST LOVE TO SMOKE!!! :D but sad is that I know it will kill me

Same as weena... and cigs, got away for years and jumped back on the train when a lot of things went downhill around me... yes, I'm that stupid. :(

I think im a strong character.. I love to enjoy stuff like smoking, drinking, sex, weed, internet, games, gambling and anything else but i believe i could go without them with no problems.

When my pc was broken, i didn't go online or played anything, so no problems there.. I smoke sometimes, when i was traveling to see family i didn't smoke for 1 month and i didn't even miss it, I haven't smoked weed for like 3 months, i rarely drink unless i work at a bar and it's free (lol), and i enjoy gambling for free and sometimes for money but just for fun..

yey! =)

Smoking!!(currently want to give this up) Internet, well i work over the internet so its kinda like not an addiction. creativity i am addicted to it really. Rock and Heavy Metal Music, Music in general. and many other things

Short : I am addicted to my Life!!

Well I love weed, but not addicted (don't even believe its possible but anyway...)

Probably the internet/warez scene.

Ow yeah, forgot, I don't like leaving my lovely island, you could say I'm addicted to it :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back