Anyone got paid from amdahost

6 comments
Just noticed that they have a locker plan for which you have to pay $300 for sign-up and they promise "Earning per views - $470.00"... Is anyone really falling for this though. :skull:

And yeah, I've heard from lots of people that they always give excuses. The entire site looks like a massive scam.

Just noticed that they have a locker plan for which you have to pay $300 for sign-up and they promise "Earning per views - $470.00"... Is anyone really falling for this though. :skull:

And yeah, I've heard from lots of people that they always give excuses. The entire site looks like a massive scam.
Yeah man. I just want to know they are giving excuse to everyone or only me. They upgraded my account to locker account for free. Earning was great. But they didn't pay me single penny
Post automatically merged:

Ear

And interesting thing 470 dollars for 10000 views looks scam. But actually they were paying 500 dollars for 10000 views. I used website for one day and earned 200 dollars. I kind of know they will not pay. But I thought if they pay me. Let's try them. And actually they didn't pay me

Last edited:
Yeah man. I just want to know they are giving excuse to everyone or only me. They upgraded my account to locker account for free. Earning was great. But they didn't pay me single penny

Ear

And interesting thing 470 dollars for 10000 views looks scam. But actually they were paying 500 dollars for 10000 views. I used website for one day and earned 200 dollars. I kind of know they will not pay. But I thought if they pay me. Let's try them. And actually they didn't pay me
Make sure to update us in case they are generous and pay you, haha. I understand it can be really frustrating. Wishing you the best.

In dreams they will pay me. I will not ask them for money. I am moving on and trying other website. I Just want everyone to know. Please be aware from them. If they were paying you. That's great. But they didn't pay me

Didn't you check this thread before joining ?

AMDAHOST is a SCAMMER.

Didn't you check this thread before joining ?

AMDAHOST is a SCAMMER.
I have feeling that they are scam. But income was great. I thought let's try for 1 day. I earned 200 $ dollars. I thought if they me that would be great. If they don't then what wrong happens to me. I just wasted one day on there website

Back