Any decent server to use for videos?

qnkov

I'm searching for something that won't delete videos for inactive, without ads or barely any ads. I don't mind paying fixed price or something like that montly for that. I've checked bunny.net , but i'm not sure how much i will be costed for 5000+ videos and not sure if they are not like google drive, deleting everything that has a bit of copyr-rights

4 comments
I'm searching for something that won't delete videos for inactive, without ads or barely any ads. I don't mind paying fixed price or something like that montly for that. I've checked bunny.net , but i'm not sure how much i will be costed for 5000+ videos and not sure if they are not like google drive, deleting everything that has a bit of copyr-rights
You could try turboviplay.com

1. Vimeo:
    • Ideal for creative professionals and businesses.
    • Offers high-quality video hosting with customizable players and privacy settings.
    • Paid plans provide advanced analytics, collaboration features, and integration options.
  2. YouTube:
    • The largest video hosting platform with a massive audience.
    • Free to use, but monetization relies on ads.
    • Great for reaching a wide audience, but has less control over branding and customization.
  3. AWS (Amazon Web Services) S3 with CloudFront:
    • Highly scalable and reliable for developers and businesses.
    • Offers options for video storage and streaming with pay-as-you-go pricing.
    • Requires some technical know-how to set up but provides great flexibility.
  4. Brightcove:
    • A professional video hosting solution aimed at businesses.
    • Offers extensive analytics, monetization options, and integration with other platforms.
    • It can be more expensive but is ideal for enterprise-level video needs.
  5. Wistia:
    • Focused on businesses with tools for marketing and engagement.
    • Provides detailed video analytics, customizable video players, and lead generation tools.
    • More expensive than some other options but great for brands looking to engage customers.
  6. Dacast:
    • Live streaming and video hosting service suitable for events and businesses.
    • Offers features like live chat, pay-per-view options, and detailed analytics.
    • Affordable plans for different levels of use.
  7. Jetpack by WordPress:
    • If you have a WordPress site, Jetpack offers a simple way to embed videos.
    • Can host videos directly on your WordPress site with a premium plan.
  8. PeerTube:
    • An open-source, decentralized video hosting platform.
    • Great for community-building and offers a unique approach to video sharing.
    • Can be self-hosted or used through instances maintained by others.
  9. Google Drive or Dropbox:
    • Not traditional video hosting platforms, but can serve basic needs.
    • Useful for sharing videos with a select audience; controls are limited.

I'm trying to run movie site, basicaly it will have copy-right videos. I've checked Vimeo, but i'm pretty sure they will delete my videos for copy-right pretty fast. Now i'm checking streamable.com. Not sure what is best option. My idea is to forbid my videos to be embed to other sites, and only those with the link , to be able to view them.

Back