Ramon21

Today i want to introduce my new project SACM(Semag Anti Crypto Malware) each day 50 to 100 computer face crypto mining malware mostly are (Monero malware ) like the srilanka guy made 5,000$ only in 3 month by xmrig malware (xmrig is a tool or miner used to mine monero coin xmr) maybe your computer or your system are faced too.

never trust antivirus because its just read & scan program in her database & many of this malware are silent & bypass the antivrius scan pattren & most of them are encrypted at runtime so its hard for antivirus to detect him.

SACM software features:

-Core scanner engine are programmed in pure (C/C++)
-Detect all silent miner malware
-Service the protector both in (Windows service file & realtime)
-Decrypt memory of any running process in the system kernel to check for malware
-Detect any connection from mining pool & the system
-Detect any injected process (All miner malware are hide her self in another process)
-Detect any high cpu & gpu usage at realtime & concat the process id & address
-Can ignore any program the user is give it (Mostly used for Video game)

SACM only designed for detecting the crypto mining malware to protect your system from any bad guy who want to make money from your hardware resource & sacm should be installed on any computer because theres to many crypto malware are on internet.Dont let the bad guy make money from you or make sure your system are too much healthy.

Platform Support
-Windows 10/11
-Windows Server from 2012 to Windows Server 2022
-Android (on testing)
-Linux (not available right now)
-Mac OS X (on testing)

Price Table
Usage duration​
Price
6 month​
60$​
12 month​