Status
Not open for further replies.

muad_dib

Hello,

I'm a web developer and a customer asked me to realize and adult web site.

He owns a large library of content, but previous experiment of selling that content failed.

Searching the internet I found filehosts sites, and I thought that maybe they might be the solutions.

Some content would be available for free download from sites like filesonic, some would be sold.

I have a few questions about filesonic:

1) Do they pay you for downloands made by free accounts? Any host does?

2) Which host is best for speed by free accouts?

3) Which host is best for southern europe (Italy)?

4) Do you need a premium account to upload and gain on commissions on sites like oron?

5) Which host is bigger? Oron?

3 comments
ok...

1) they will pay for any download (free/premium)(some restrictions like only counted once every 24h on some host...) but they will only pay per download if you are on their PPD plan.

2) for free accounts, not sure to be honest

3) erm a EU based host would be good, duckload oron, filefactory, rapidhsare, gaiafile or uploaddot.com

4) no premium account is needed to upload, though you may need one to upload over a certain size

4.1) if you want account commission then you should go with the PPS plans, filesonic, oron, gaiafile offer this.

check out gaiafile, though new they may be your best option as they have PPD+PPS plans

with gaiafile they have just added this:
New Feature: Make your files available for download only by Premium members! (On File Manager)
If you have unique content, you can use this feature to increase your sales on PPS plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back