Status
Not open for further replies.

SJshah

I think there should be a graphics forum for webmasters to help each other with GFX and learn.. There are the 'site reviews' and 'community cooperative' forums, but a separate forum specially for graphics is needed.

Site Graphics
GFX Help - Where we can help the noobs with gfx.
GFX Resources - Where webmasters can share their psd's that they have made themselfs (things like usergroup icons, forum icons, guest message images, whatever) obviously no copyrighted stuff.

...or just have one forum for help/resources.

This is definitely needed bcos there are so many shit-looking forums around and there are so many forums using the same whored-out skins/gfx that they are no longer unique and they all look the same.

PS: I didn't make this a poll because people just vote and leave and because this is a real suggestion.

47 comments
Yea make one.
Good Idea :)
I'm willing to be moderator for the WJ GFX Section (please ?)
:)
I think, admins should think about this :D

whats the use of asking for it when every one knows no admin is going is going to implement this :))
Ehh... ?
Its not like, everynight, the moon will come up. It sometimes does not :p
So, probably, the admins will implement this idea :D
i dont think its necessary myself.. seems no one has an issue finding somoene to help with GFX here

Many have problems finding GFXers :p
It would be good to have a forum dedicated to GFX Related stuffs...

meh i havent seen anytime tht anyone has had an issue finding someone,other then everyone wanting to charge stupid amounts of money when they do ask,,so still my vote is no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back