about filesonic Pay per sale or pay per download ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahadzaman66

Banned
Banned
hi
guys plz guide me what is best plan in filesonic pay per download or pay per sales
i have great websites accounts and i want to know what is best plan for me
and what is file limit i put there i mean 400mb or 1gb
and also guide me what is 1gb or 400mb cause

and also tel me what is elite in filesonic
what is advantages and dis disadvantages

please tel me all with details thankx

18 comments
Personally i think PPD works better nowadays - filesonic market is somehow "saturated" - many people who were going to buy account, already did so. PPS is good for "hit and run" traffic ( ie. people who only come to your site to download game/movie/album they really want, and once they get it, they leave to other site) as filesonic counts only single download daily from premium account.

Set 1gb if you're using PPD and 400mb if you use PPS.

Filesonic elite is designated for webmasters with big traffic of high quality - you get paid more/sale (there's no elite PPD :( ) but payout you need to reach to actually get money is much higher (300$ instead of 15$)

so bro you suggest we select ppd

Every site's traffic is different. You should pick ppd for start, then after a week or two check stats and count how much sales you got, and how much you'd earn from them. Then compare it with earnings you got on PPD.

Every site's traffic is different. You should pick ppd for start, then after a week or two check stats and count how much sales you got, and how much you'd earn from them. Then compare it with earnings you got on PPD.

I agree B-)

You better go for PPD as you are atleast paid for your downloads.
In case of PPS, you will only be paid for premium signups via your link, this is completely depended on luck.
Else if you want to enjoy policies of both PPD & PPS, go for half and half, according to it you'll be paid some 50% of the amount you made fro your downloads and 50% amount made frow sales

Else if you want to enjoy policies of both PPD & PPS, go for half and half, according to it you'll be paid some 50% of the amount you made fro your downloads and 50% amount made frow sales

half and half sucks. no, really. No matter what traffic you have, you're better off sticking with either PPS or PPD.

Personally i think PPD works better nowadays - filesonic market is somehow "saturated" - many people who were going to buy account, already did so. PPS is good for "hit and run" traffic ( ie. people who only come to your site to download game/movie/album they really want, and once they get it, they leave to other site) as filesonic counts only single download daily from premium account.

Set 1gb if you're using PPD and 400mb if you use PPS.

Filesonic elite is designated for webmasters with big traffic of high quality - you get paid more/sale (there's no elite PPD :( ) but payout you need to reach to actually get money is much higher (300$ instead of 15$)

Great idea, I have creat download site too, and I use PPD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back