Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Shared a good reseller host

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,
im looking to buy reseller host with warez, porn and autoblog allow.
because i have reseller acccount at 9XHOST but they suspend my clients and till now I ask the back up data but they do not give me. and the most irocally, i buy a new reseller account on SERVSLOTS.COM here their Thread
http://www.wjunction.com/8-shared/1...b-bandwidth-$2-0-month-litespeed-germany.html
but they also reseller of 9XHOST. hhaahaha.

Ok any host company out there can help me because I also need help to move my previous account?

*sorry for my bad english
 

2 comments

I recommend that you go with a vps provider getting a vps give you more control of your clients so you're able to make backups of there accounts at anytime I've listed a few recommended providers you can start off with it.

Xsltel.com
KnownSRV.com
VPS6.net
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
174
Messages
13
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom