A copy of any Forum Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

aartoul

A copy of any Forum Database - 1$ per 10000 threads

i will make a copy of any Forum Database in the world
here is a very simple example
http://vnay.com/b/main1.php
i can make a copy of any lang (English, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic,......)
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
it costs 1$ per 10000 threads
and it costs 10$ if you want me to integrate the database to your forum.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////
contact me for orders or pm me
email:junooo@ymail.com

gtalk:
aartoul@gmail.com

18 comments
it wont be the db u will be getting he is just ripping all the posts & forums by looks off it could be done easy if you want a back up of a site lol

even Warez-BB . yes we can do it :)
and i can extract usernames 2 :) but not with the passwords

and if you want an exact copy of warez-bb i will integrate it to your forum for free and
when i integrate it to your forum i will add it with the usernames....

oh noo....
hhhh
i mean 10000 for 1$ lol
no it will cost 1500$ for warez-bb ,,,, but becuse its huge request i will make it for 1000$

But let me ask you this, What's the point of doing this when most people are going to find out that you did take it from another site and they wont even bother with your site, Plus you PR wont match the amount of users on the site as well..

if you open a new site - and someone comes in they see that you have zero threads or 100 threads they will never register but if you have 10000 or 50000 or 1,000,000 than you will have a bigger chance for people to register in your forum.
get it ?
and regarding the people i have a database of 10,000 members....

lol wow everything is possible now :)

but if you copy everything from a forum with all usernames then will it not be a fraud case
then, can you do this thing meaning you copy post from a forum the name i will tell you then you add it to a custom username ??

is that possible for you >
tell me^^

lol wow everything is possible now

but if you copy everything from a forum with all usernames then will it not be a fraud case
then, can you do this thing meaning you copy post from a forum the name i will tell you then you add it to a custom username ??

is that possible for you >
tell me^^

can you you explain more i did not get it , sorry.

no i cant do emails - only emails and passwords i cant

but all the rest i can do

but if you want to integrate it to your website i can make up password and emails
i have a database of 10,000 emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back