Dedicated [$2]: Dedicated servers - All for $2!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
too bad im late,.. i wish to try use this for my upload

Core2Quad Q6600
-> SINGLE CPU QUAD CORE 2.4GHZ 1066FSB (2x4MB CACHE)
-> 8 GB DDRII RAM
-> 1 TB SATA Disk
-> 4000 GB Bandwidth
-> 5 IP's Included
USE PROMOCODE: 1MQC24
SOLD OUT!

i tried to enter the promo code but it didnt worked its showing 79$ only :(

-------
Updated : Purchased One 5$ Server, Webziter kindly add kloxo on the server

regards

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Actually, they are reselling BurstNET's First Month Free Offer Dedicated Servers.
So you order the server for 5$ or whatever from WebZiter and he'll order it for free on BurstNET :p

After one month, you'll pay for the server and he'll pay the invoice to Burst :p

So he is just using BurstNET's 1st month OFF offer :)

And its US Datacenter, so probably no warez :( as BurstNET are strict when it comes to illegal stuffs :(

Sorry, didn't meant to ruin your offer, but the truth should be known to all :(

Code:
Core2Quad Q6600
-> SINGLE CPU QUAD CORE 2.4GHZ 1066FSB (2x4MB CACHE) 
-> 8 GB DDRII RAM
-> 1 TB SATA Disk
-> 4000 GB Bandwidth
-> 5 IP's Included
USE PROMOCODE: 1MQC24
SOLD OUT!

Will these be back instock or not

First, it's indeed the burstNet offer, BUT it's ONLY available for verified resellers. You need to have multiple active servers yourself first. Next to that, I had to send them a copy of my ID Card, my driver license and a utility bill as a proof of my home location.

@El_Duklin: These are out with the datacenter, so they will be back but I can't tell when.

Actually, they are reselling BurstNET's First Month Free Offer Dedicated Servers.
So you order the server for 5$ or whatever from WebZiter and he'll order it for free on BurstNET :p

After one month, you'll pay for the server and he'll pay the invoice to Burst :p

So he is just using BurstNET's 1st month OFF offer :)

And its US Datacenter, so probably no warez :( as BurstNET are strict when it comes to illegal stuffs :(

Sorry, didn't meant to ruin your offer, but the truth should be known to all :(

I dont think people are gonna really argue over one or two dollars especially since getting a dedi for a month for 2 dollars.

First, it's indeed the burstNet offer, BUT it's ONLY available for verified resellers. You need to have multiple active servers yourself first. Next to that, I had to send them a copy of my ID Card, my driver license and a utility bill as a proof of my home location.

@El_Duklin: These are out with the datacenter, so they will be back but I can't tell when.
We are official Burst NET Resellers too :s

I dont think people are gonna really argue over one or two dollars especially since getting a dedi for a month for 2 dollars.
Its not 2$ every month :p

Its 2$ just for 1st month as in, trial purpose. Then the cost would shoot up to the usual server prices :p

Very nice offer.. but raise your price. Or you will attract the wrong people.
You want to do something nice, but you might end up with blacklisted IPs at SpamHaus etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back