Shared 15 GB Space 150 GB Bandwith | Quad Core Xeon Servers | Warez Linking Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

prolimehost

Prolimehost is a leading provider of Web-hosting solutions and services for global business. Across the globe, businesses depend on Prolimehost’s easy-to-use, advanced and dependable web hosting architecture, as well as responsive and well-informed customer service to power their online presence.

Based in India, with offices located in Mumbai, Hyderabad & Indore Prolimehost is at the forefront of providing quality web solutions and hosting services. Widely acknowledged as the key driver of the Internet business, Prolimehost provides end-to-end solutions that span the entire gamut of the web hosting value chain.

Servers Hardware

Beside the well-chosen Data Center, Our servers run Intel Xeon Quad Core Harpertown Processor With 8 GB Ram and raid protected HDD drives. We exclusively use the Linux CENTOS Enterprise operating system since it provides a reliable and robust platform for web hosting environments.

Premium shared hosting solution

• [*]100 Gb Webspace
    [*]1000 GB Monthly Traffic
    [*]Unlimited Addon Domains
    [*]Unlimited Email Accounts
    [*]Unlimited MySQL Databases
    [*]24/7/365 Support
    [*]Cpanel/Fantastico (52+ FREE scripts)
    [*]30 Days Money Back Guarantee
    [*]Free Setup

$ 6.99 / Month

MORE INFO

Enterprises Hosting Solution

Silver Plan

• [*]5 Gb Webspace
    [*]50 GB Monthly Traffic
    [*]10 Addon Domains
    [*]50 Email Accounts
    [*]5 MySQL Database
    [*]24/7/365 Support
    [*]Free Setup

$ 4.99/ Month

MORE INFO

Golden Plan

• [*]15 Gb Webspace
    [*]150 GB Monthly Traffic
    [*]20 Addon Domains
    [*]60 Email Accounts
    [*]10 MySQL Database
    [*]24/7/365 Support
    [*]Free Setup

$ 8.99/ Month

MORE INFO

All Hosting Plans Include

• Cpanel Admin Control Panel
  • File Manager
  • MySQL Databases
  • phpMyAdmin
  • Fantastico AutoInstaller
  • FrontPage Extensions
  • Web Based Email
  • File Manager
  • Custom Error Pages
  • Antivirus Email Scanning

Click Here
To Read Full Features List

For any query email now sales@prolimehost.com

158 comments
so where are the servers?
do you allow warez hosting etc etc

please provide some more info about your offers here

thank you

Hello

Thanks for showing interest in our services

we assure you for best web hosting experience with us

We have servers hosted in 6 different countries and Yes WAREZ LINKING ARE ALLOWED

Hope this Help

Regards

i am just wondering how you can provide unlimited domains for just $6.99. It will be like raping the servers. I smell overselling. If someone used this hosting service please give your feedback.

DUDE...I think for Warez Hosting...servers...in USA dont allow ILLEGAL FILES...

plutost remain in your thread , dont try to spoil our thread we are into business from long time , we own over 35 servers , so its better you dont teach us , we also know where what is allowed

I have actually been using this service for about 3 months. I have to recommend this hosting alot! I mean, throughout the months i have been using this service, I have only had like 2 downtimes. I recommend this service! :)

ahh yes! sorry prolime, forgot we had a discussion about what was going on. But I am really sure everyone will like this host. They're support is really great as well. :)

Dude See I'm not against you but I have heard that many Scripts dont run on your Host bcoz they get an "ERROR CONNECTING TO DATABASE"
????

Dude See I'm not against you but I have heard that many Scripts dont run on your Host bcoz they get an "ERROR CONNECTING TO DATABASE"
????

Everything connests fine. I had the same problem but i fixed it because i forgot to add an user to MySQL on cPanel and everything has worked.

Don't listen others before you try it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back