$103.93 Worth Of Premium Accounts To Give Away With Multiple Ways To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

I put this off a while because of offline problems and didn't feel like monitoring a contest, but here we go.

This thread is to register for the contest only. Not for problems, reviews or feature requests. You can do that via the contact section on IMGKeep, or this thread here. Please read all the info before replying.

All accounts being given away are premium Cramit.in accounts. If you are one of the winners, you can exchange it for an Oron account and I'll pick another member to receive your Cramit account.

1 Account - 3 Month + *Extras = $25.99
6 Accounts - 1 Month + *Extras = $77.94
2 Accounts - 1 Month No Extras = $15.98

*Extras - 200 free Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile, Fileserve, Depositfiles, 2Shared, Filesonic and Wupload premium downloads

Contests to pick from:
3 Month Account + *Extras - Simple place a link to IMGKeep on your website. Doesn't matter where, however, it must be visible on every page and cannot be removed until the winner has been chosen. You may use a button (one listed here) or a text link. Also, post the website the link is on.

6 One Month Accounts + *Extras - Just upload and share your images. Doesn't matter how many. As long as you have an account and some views, you're in. Direct linking, bb code, html, whatever. Its all good. You'll have a number assigned to your account. Winners will be picked at random.

2 Accounts - 1 Month No Extras - Random picks for users who like us on facebook. I'll PM the person who wins over facebook. They will have five days to respond. If the user does not, then it will be given to a random post here.

To register:
Just reply with your IMGKeep account name and the contest(s) you'd like to register for. If you do not like what you want to enter for, I'll assume you just want me to know what your username is :) ....or I'll just enter you into the 6 one month account entry.

This thread will be closed October 15th and winners will be announced within a day or so after that.

Last edited:
38 comments
6 One Month Accounts + *Extras
Username : Carbon

PS : I can't upload images on imgkeep. It doesn't go further than 0%

6 One Month Accounts + *Extras
Username : Carbon

PS : I can't upload images on imgkeep. It doesn't go further than 0%

rvzl13w857de.png

Just did that in about 2 seconds

Last edited:
Can you clarify what the "200 free Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile, Fileserve, Depositfiles, 2Shared, Filesonic and Wupload premium downloads" are?

Can you clarify what the "200 free Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile, Fileserve, Depositfiles, 2Shared, Filesonic and Wupload premium downloads" are?

Cramit has a feature where you can leech from Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile, Fileserve, Depositfiles, 2Shared, Filesonic and Wupload to your premium account. You are allowed 200/month. Or from 73 others with your own account http://cramit.in/supported_file_hosts.html

1 Account - 3 Month + *Extras = $25.99
post the website too so I know where to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back