Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Recent content by yy9999

  1. Y

    Clicknupload.click - 50% of Sales & Rebills || PPD = $50/1000 DLs || 10% of Website & Referral || Quick Payouts

    Payments history Date Amount Status 2026-09-17 $25.03 PENDING 1789624214 檔案錯誤 我可以下載檢查嗎 可以讓我有一個快速下載檔案來檢查 我現在有反應...檔案還在時重新上傳 File error Can I download and check it? Can I have a quick download file to check? I'm responding no w... re-upload while the file is still there.
  2. Y

    KatFile – Earn up to $100 PPD + 50% Sales/Rebills

    Thank you for payment!!!
  3. Y

    KatFile – Earn up to $100 PPD + 50% Sales/Rebills

    Date Will get Amount Status Method Address 2026-07-10 2026-08-24 $52.12 PENDING Username yy9999
  4. Y

    Clicknupload.click - 50% of Sales & Rebills || PPD = $50/1000 DLs || 10% of Website & Referral || Quick Payouts

    I sent him an article with a download link for my file... I think I sent him links to articles from several websites... ++++ 我是傳有我檔案下載連結的文章網址給他... 我好像發幾個網站裡的文章連結給他...
  5. Y

    Clicknupload.click - 50% of Sales & Rebills || PPD = $50/1000 DLs || 10% of Website & Referral || Quick Payouts

    Payments history Date Amount Status 2026-07-13 $18.58 PENDING Username yy9999 1784548312 Someone reported that Clicknupload only allows valid IP addresses to download within 12 hours; Part 1 is 2.1GB, and it will take more than 20 hours to download, inevitably failing! Can you...
  6. Y

    Clicknupload.click - 50% of Sales & Rebills || PPD = $50/1000 DLs || 10% of Website & Referral || Quick Payouts

    Payments history Date Amount Status 2026-07-13 $18.58 PENDING 帳號:yy9999
  7. Y

    KatFile – Earn up to $100 PPD + 50% Sales/Rebills

    Error while requesting https://s5052.katfile.vip/cgi-bin/upload.cgi?upload_type=url&upload_id=155784074834: URL is not accessible 1776406194 Remote URL upload Error while requesting https://s5052.katfile.vip/cgi-bin/upload.cgi?upload_type=url&upload_id=155784074834: URL is not accessible...
  8. Y

    FREEDL.INK Discussion

    Payment received. Thank you very much 1775364590 Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator at support@freedl.ink to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the...
  9. Y

    FREEDL.INK Discussion

    Date Amount Status 2026-03-17 $34.38 PAID Status is PAID I have not received payment. PayPal still not yet receive. Username yy9999
  10. Y

    FREEDL.INK Discussion

    Date Amount Status 2026-03-17 $34.38 PAID Status is PAID I have not received payment. PayPal still not yet receive. Username yy9999
  11. Y

    FREEDL.INK Discussion

    Date Amount Status 2026-03-17 $34.38 PAID Status is PAID I have not received payment. PayPal still not yet receive. Username yy9999
  12. Y

    KatFile – Earn up to $100 PPD + 50% Sales/Rebills

    503 Service Unavailable Server could not complete your request. Might be a good idea to check back later
Back
Top Bottom