Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Recent content by TheKingg

  1. T

    FREEDL.INK Discussion

    I already stopped using them :( I really respect their service up to this point, and a big thank you for always paying. But now that the earnings rate and payment process takes too long, I just had to quit
  2. T

    DDownload.com | 50% of Sales & 50% Rebills | Crypto & Fiat Payouts | Trusted Since 2018 | Fast Support

    "Daily import limit reached. Upgrade to Ultimate for more." Seriously?? Is this a mistake? Doesn't make any sense
  3. T

    FREEDL.INK Discussion

    This is much worse lol Sorry but I have to quit.
  4. T

    FREEDL.INK Discussion

    What I mean is, for example, with Tier 3, we get paid $3 for 1K downloads, but only if the file size is 20 MB+. It would be easier if we got paid the same rate for files that are 5 MB+. I don’t think the file size makes a big difference, but it would make things easier for uploaders, since they...
  5. T

    FREEDL.INK Discussion

    @SUPP_FREEDL Maybe you could suggest that there be no file-size limit, so files of any size would earn the same amount of money. It would also make it much easier to upload a lot of content.
  6. T

    FREEDL.INK Discussion

    What day is it now?
  7. T

    FREEDL.INK Discussion

    It looks like we gonna get paid once per month now
  8. T

    FREEDL.INK Discussion

    Thanks payment received
  9. T

    FREEDL.INK Discussion

    I stopped uploading stuff until I get paid
  10. T

    FREEDL.INK Discussion

    It has been more than a week It needs to be fixed to "weeks"
  11. T

    FREEDL.INK Discussion

    This filehost used to always pay on time, now only once per month
  12. T

    DDownload.com | 50% of Sales & 50% Rebills | Crypto & Fiat Payouts | Trusted Since 2018 | Fast Support

    The week payment calendar is very confusing. In my case up to now, I get 2 payments as pending, and I think the same week or a week after I get both of them paid.
  13. T

    FREEDL.INK Discussion

    Are we getting paid once a month now?
Back
Top Bottom