Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Recent content by Pixano

  1. Pixano

    Dealing with Doodstream support

    Which one are you using?
  2. Pixano

    Byse Discussion

    Is the player having issues at the moment?
  3. Pixano

    UpnShare.com – Premium Video Hosting 2024 | High Quality Streaming & Large storage space

    They said they were working on it, but it’s been weeks and nothing has been resolved. It’s a shame, because the site used to be good...
  4. Pixano

    UpnShare.com – Premium Video Hosting 2024 | High Quality Streaming & Large storage space

    Since the last time the site went down, there have been issues playing videos—both old ones and recent uploads. I constantly see a "Media source is not playable" error whenever I try to fast-forward through the videos. It’s been days—even weeks—and nothing has been resolved. There is no...
  5. Pixano

    Vidara.so | $40/10000 views | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads | APIs

    Ads appear with every single click—and it's impossible to switch to full-screen mode on mobile; every click triggers an ad. Could you look into this?
  6. Pixano

    UpnShare.com – Premium Video Hosting 2024 | High Quality Streaming & Large storage space

    This is not allowed adult content, from what I've seen. 1789437978 Which one do you prefer?
  7. Pixano

    UpnShare.com – Premium Video Hosting 2024 | High Quality Streaming & Large storage space

    Personally, I didn't notice any significant loss (if there was any at all). Problems can happen; at least they didn't give up on the site and tried to recover it. Upnshare works well for me and my users; I hope they stay online and that everything returns to normal.
  8. Pixano

    UpnShare.com – Premium Video Hosting 2024 | High Quality Streaming & Large storage space

    The site is back up and everything is working fine, except for video playback, which often throws an error when skipping ahead in the movie. Is anyone else having this problem?
  9. Pixano

    Managed VPS for adult site

    I’m looking for suggestions for a managed VPS for an adult site; I prioritize stability and speed. I’m not looking for a cheap option plagued by network issues that leave the site constantly offline or slow. Which country is best for hosting an adult site? Is the Netherlands still a good choice?
  10. Pixano

    Videro.IM — Video Hosting & Streaming | Daily Payouts | HLS | Search/Copy/Clone | Adult OK | anti-ADB | APIs | Fast support

    Hi, could you add an option to the dashboard allowing us to set the desired height and width for the embed code? <iframe width="640" height="430"
  11. Pixano

    Videro.IM — Video Hosting & Streaming | Daily Payouts | HLS | Search/Copy/Clone | Adult OK | anti-ADB | APIs | Fast support

    Are you planning to create different ad levels? A level 0 ad with only 2 or 3 pop-ups, without banners or other types of ads, would be interesting.
Back
Top Bottom