Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Recent content by EMS1

  1. E

    Would You Let AI Turn Off Auto-Renew for a Project Domain?

    Look at the amount of people that take some tv series as real and then throw in the issue with AI, it's not real, AI isn't emotional or have feelings and yet people will grow to accept it like it does, I'm not sure what that says for a lot of the human race but I will always see it for what it...
  2. E

    EMS has returned

    It's changed a lot since I was last here.....we had a download section lol
  3. E

    Would You Let AI Turn Off Auto-Renew for a Project Domain?

    I don't trust AI, it tries too hard to be something it isn't, a human. Just recently on the site I am admin on it tried to show empathy/sympathy and understanding and AI, can't do that because it has no feelings or emotions. Sooner or later, some people will make a connection with it, like...
  4. E

    What browser is your daily driver in 2026?

    I've been using opera for a few years but it's starting to use up far too much memory just like firefox used to do. How long I live with that I really don't know
  5. E

    EMS has returned

    I seem to have returned to WJ...some of you know me as Eatmyshorts or EMS. I am still admin on DW and I am a moderator on a few other sites too. Hope to be about to contribute :)
Back
Top Bottom