Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Recent content by Dinosaurs

  1. D

    UpnShare.com – Premium Video Hosting 2024 | High Quality Streaming & Large storage space

    Is there still something possible here? In my tests, I found that the upload works again, but almost no file can be played. Can the operator please comment on this?
  2. D

    FireStream.TO - Next-Gen Video Hosting | $40/10k | Up to 70% Adblock Rev | HLS/MP4 | Super Fast Streaming | Channel/Gallery

    The current uploads are currently not being further processed. They are in the status 'transferring to storage.' New uploads via the API are also currently not possible. Can this be fixed?
  3. D

    LOADVID.COM - UP to 45$/10K Views | Fast Support | 15% on first payments and 10% on renewals

    Do I need Premium for $162.50/month to get unlimited storage? Seriously? What happens when the free 5 TB are used up? Does uploading stop working then? 1789928198 Also, certain elements of your website really remind me of the old Vidguard. We all know how that turned out. I suspect it’s the same...
  4. D

    Uqload.vc Still here after 10 years. New panel, and uploaders now get paid.

    Unfortunately, I cannot notice any improvement. Tested with 3 different browsers and an empty cache. I still continuously receive notifications that have to be clicked away. Also, the control bar at the bottom disappears, at least in embed mode.
  5. D

    Uqload.vc Still here after 10 years. New panel, and uploaders now get paid.

    Phew... after the first test with 100% ads activated by the host, I have to say that at least 20 or more ads appear. At some point, I stopped trying to click away the ads. Watching the file without an ad blocker is not possible. A maximum of 6 ads would be okay, but not this constant bombardment...
  6. D

    #1 VIDS.st - Video Streaming Platform | HLS | CDN | 24/7 Payouts

    Currently, only this appears: Invalid CSRF token Uploads are not possible. 1789766026 Ok, API uploads are working, it must have been a temporary outage. But the hoster panel is still not accessible.
  7. D

    Anonstream.co - High Paying Video Host | Daily Payouts | Premium Benefits |

    Yes, it worked again in the meantime. Currently, uploads are being rejected again. AnonStream upload server rejected: 503
  8. D

    FlyFile.app — Video Hosting & Streaming | PPV+PPD $40/10k Tier1 | Daily Crypto | HLS | API | Adult OK

    Is the hoster down? In any case, uploads are not possible. 1790534096 Also, uploads currently seem to be failing. Please fix this.
  9. D

    Anonstream.co - High Paying Video Host | Daily Payouts | Premium Benefits |

    At the moment, uploads are not possible. When will this be fixed?
  10. D

    #1 VIDS.st - Video Streaming Platform | HLS | CDN | 24/7 Payouts

    I get an HTTP ERROR 500 when opening the uploads.
  11. D

    Playmate.to | $50/10k | HLS/MP4 | Super Fast Streaming

    Am I actually the only one who still can't hear any sound?? The problem was supposed to have been fixed already, or so it was claimed. This is annoying. The fix can't be that difficult... Example: HqzEFbIYsWLoR
  12. D

    Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

    I am currently testing this host. The positive thing is that at least it works. That's not the case everywhere right now. The negative is the extremely slow upload. Also, I uploaded a file a few days ago and already received a DMCA takedown notice 2-3 days later. That will probably make me...
  13. D

    Playmate.to | $50/10k | HLS/MP4 | Super Fast Streaming

    Well, I don't know what you are imagining there, but nothing works. I have already tried several times to get different files running. All files remain stuck in the encoding status.
  14. D

    UpnShare.com – Premium Video Hosting 2024 | High Quality Streaming & Large storage space

    Yes, they are all the same operators. To be honest, I find it pretty stupid to run all hosting services on the same server infrastructure. We can see where that leads now...
Back
Top Bottom