Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Recent content by darenx

  1. D

    Videro.IM — Video Hosting & Streaming | Daily Payouts | HLS | Search/Copy/Clone | Adult OK | anti-ADB | APIs | Fast support

    Why all video black screen not show video https://videro.my/e/a9gpatmmwdguah4
  2. D

    Videro.IM — Video Hosting & Streaming | Daily Payouts | HLS | Search/Copy/Clone | Adult OK | anti-ADB | APIs | Fast support

    Is there an option to reduce the ads? I checked when I opened the video and it always redirected automatically to the ad website. Example...
  3. D

    TikTikStream.com | Up to $41/10K Views | Daily Payouts | HLS | API | Bulk Remote Upload | Subtitles

    Because if I use your browser key, I’ll run into issues again. I host a single HTML code across multiple domains—ten of them, in fact—yet they all use that same code. Managing that would be a hassle, so I’d prefer to use this method instead...
  4. D

    TikTikStream.com | Up to $41/10K Views | Daily Payouts | HLS | API | Bulk Remote Upload | Subtitles

    And can you add status to /file/list API So that viewers know which videos are ready to watch or have errors or are processing so they are not disappointed. Or add parameter in /file/list API like this &status= ready. And displays data only on videos that are ready to be watched, not...
  5. D

    TikTikStream.com | Up to $41/10K Views | Daily Payouts | HLS | API | Bulk Remote Upload | Subtitles

    hi . can you disable you API error CORS . because if not i need cost for rent backend . i want direct access from html . and you remote upload is error https://cdn2.videy.co/eDdBoiLu1.mp4 can you make like textarea and can paste multi link not one by one like thats 1789723603 i want API...
  6. D

    Publishers – PubBidder

    Where web link
  7. D

    FireStream.TO - Next-Gen Video Hosting | $40/10k | Up to 70% Adblock Rev | HLS/MP4 | Super Fast Streaming | Channel/Gallery

    please add API /file/list with thumbnail url and pagination . i still wait because i will add to my website
  8. D

    FlyFile.app — Video Hosting & Streaming | PPV+PPD $40/10k Tier1 | Daily Crypto | HLS | API | Adult OK

    All video error Canot watch https://aflyf.cam/e/XPeTfz1O5pMf9aw Can you fix that problem because all video in my account Canot watch Account bobwatcherx
  9. D

    VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

    I tried using a VPN, and it worked fine. I think VOe.sx is blocking the creation of new accounts from Indonesia country thanks
  10. D

    VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

    hi . i see this message in voe.sx website registration Registration disabled Registration is currently disabled. Please check back at a later time or contact us. where can i register . where link . give me link for create new account 1788852844 I sent an email to contact@voe.sx two weeks...
  11. D

    VOE.SX / #1 PREMIUM VIDEO-HOSTING / ULTRA FAST / RELIABLE / PREMIUM STATISTICS / AUTO-PAYOUTS / API / ANTI-ADBLOCK

    how to register new account in you website i see register disable And I've already emailed support, but haven't received a reply yet.
  12. D

    Playmate.to | $50/10k | HLS/MP4 | Super Fast Streaming

    please add API response thumbnail url and pagination in you API /file/list because i will embed all video to website with API
  13. D

    Playmate.to | $50/10k | HLS/MP4 | Super Fast Streaming

    please add thumbnail url and pagination in You API /file/list. because i need it for my website i will embed all video to website with API file/list
Back
Top Bottom