Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,959 comments
Found Footage Video GIF by Eternal Family
clown GIF

This may be a silly question. But how do you request payment from Rapidgator? I have money sitting in my account but can't find how to request it?

Not happy at all. I had $43 is my account. I was looking to withdraw it and login to my account today and it has added premium and taken the money from my account when I didn't even request a premium upgrade!

Dear Affiliate,

We have removed the Paypal payout commission and set the minimum payout to 10 USD.

If you are on a PPD plan, we advice you to switch to a more profitable Pay per sale ( PPS) plan.

Kind Regards

Rapidgator Support.

Fee: 3.5% or min 2.00 USD. Minimum payout is 15.00 USD.

:thinking: :upside_down:

So they gave you free premium for storage, made paypal payout with zero fee, and your are complaining about what?
Not happy at all. I had $43 is my account. I was looking to withdraw it and login to my account today and it has added premium and taken the money from my account when I didn't even request a premium upgrade!
e
Post automatically merged:

Fee: 3.5% or min 2.00 USD. Minimum payout is 15.00 USD.

:thinking: :upside_down:
It is from next week, this week is zero fee.

Thank you for this. But I see no button to request payout?
you get payout once you reach minimum amount for the payout.

Last edited:
So they gave you free premium for storage, made paypal payout with zero fee, and your are complaining about what?
That they took my money that was in my account and didn't pay out.

I will be the first to admit when I hastily say something against a service and will apologize for doing so.

Payment has been received!

Last edited:
Back