Best Domain Register in 2024 for Movies site

Loki1337

I've seen a lot of topics similar to mine, but I'm interested because I want to open a site for movies and series, but I don't know which domain and where to buy it. I see that almost all high sites use .to ccTLD , but I don't know where I can register a .to domain with cryptocurrencies without them shutting it down, it doesn't have to be .to, but I would like it if you could tell me a good TLD, ccTLD and a registry that is good for opening a movies streaming website in 2024. I apologize if the topic is not where it should be.

14 comments
I've seen a lot of topics similar to mine, but I'm interested because I want to open a site for movies and series, but I don't know which domain and where to buy it. I see that almost all high sites use .to ccTLD , but I don't know where I can register a .to domain with cryptocurrencies without them shutting it down, it doesn't have to be .to, but I would like it if you could tell me a good TLD, ccTLD and a registry that is good for opening a movies streaming website in 2024. I apologize if the topic is not where it should be.
I believe coingate.com offers what you need.

.to domain with cryptocurrencies without them shutting it down
Not secure anymore. Just search about .to in Torrentfreak and you will see is not reliable or secure. Can be shutdown due to agreement.

Namecheap + Cloudflare
Namecheap was shutdown recently domain with .to, the only benefit is you can pay with crypto.

For .to and ccTLD (I recommend .ag, .sc, .hk, .ru)

You can pay with bitcoin @Loki1337 on Nicenic.
Every domain can be shutdown.

Not secure anymore. Just search about .to in Torrentfreak and you will see is not reliable or secure. Can be shutdown due to agreement.

Namecheap was shutdown recently domain with .to, the only benefit is you can pay with crypto.

yeah, easydns and tonic are the only safe ones for .to TLD, easydns accepts crypto, easydns doesnt.

???? What you are talking about.

None is safe for .TO any of them can be shutdown. There is an agreement with .to register.
how come the biggest pircay sites use .to then? aniwave.to fmoviez.to? they use them for a reason. do you know shit about piracy?
Post automatically merged:

yeah, easydns and tonic are the only safe ones for .to TLD, easydns accepts crypto, easydns doesnt.
also, i meant tonic doesnt support crypto, but easydns does.

Last edited:
how come the biggest pircay sites use .to then? aniwave.to fmoviez.to? they use them for a reason. do you know shit about piracy?
Did you read your post? You said easydns accepts crypto then you said the opposite.

Now related with .to, I do the same question for you and you decide.

What YOU know about piracy? I believe you know everything:

https://torrentfreak.com/namecheap-suspends-zorox-to-upmovies-to-and-other-pirate-to-domains-240305/ (March 5, 2024)
https://torrentfreak.com/piracy-gia...-to-mpa-ace-seized-domain-nameservers-230713/ (2023)
https://torrentfreak.com/ololo-to-s...targeted-by-ace-anti-piracy-coalition-301020/ (2020)

Interesting, but I don't really know about anything what you said.

(Uhh list can go more long, but this is not for me, do yourself...)

Try to visit zoro.to and many others.

I'm pretty sure I don't know what I'm saying, perhaps those you are saying they do it properly? Perhaps they have registered business in Hong Kong and Offshore areas like Seychelles etc? Perhaps they use whitelabel IPs and fake companies until reach the real hosting?

Perhaps they use Colocation and have their own network?

Or perhaps finally they have a good OPSEC?

I'm not the owner of reason, but you should do research. Everyone leaves traces behind, some may hide others not.
To do OPSEC, you must be careful in any steps you do, from my perspective.

Well, I don't know how they do that.... for sure, so yes you know all of piracy.

yes, zoro used namecheap, and fmovies used tonic. and tonic refused to hand over info to the law enforcement. and i corrcted myself if you can actually read english properly. i said easydns accepts crypto. also im not saying .to is the best TLD out there. but i am saying its safe if you use a proper domain provider that isnt located in countries like USA. .su,.ru and .mx are the best ones.

yes, zoro used namecheap, and fmovies used tonic. and tonic refused to hand over info to the law enforcement. and i corrcted myself if you can actually read english properly. i said easydns accepts crypto. also im not saying .to is the best TLD out there. but i am saying its safe if you use a proper domain provider that isnt located in countries like USA. .su,.ru and .mx are the best ones.
I read the original post not the edited one, how I can expect you correct yourself?

If you believe that .to is the best out there, they laugh of it. You should ask BREIN if ACE doesn't have an agreement with them
Ohh for sure, that explains why some owners are in prision with .to and also unmasked and domain seized like zoro.to or i'm wrong
:)

I read the original post not the edited one, how I can expect you correct yourself?

If you believe that .to is the best out there, they laugh of it. You should ask BREIN if ACE doesn't have an agreement with them
Ohh for sure, that explains why some owners are in prision with .to and also unmasked and domain seized like zoro.to or i'm wrong
:)
i said that .su and .mx are better in chat, but once again. yes you'll end up in prison if youre using a shit domain provider that is located in the western countries.

Thank you mate, very helpful.. :)
Post automatically merged:

I know that there is google, and I really researched before this, but I didn't know a lot about this, I also see that there are a lot of registries that are for scamming when ur domain jump 4.5.6milion users p/m like nja.la.. I personally know that one video player used nja.la and that they took away his domain for no reason and did not answare. Once again, I've researched, but I'm wondering who you would recommend as a registry, exactly? Of course, I can find it myself, but I'm interested in the opinion of people who have been doing it for years. Thank you so much guys :)

Last edited:
Back