DoodStream.com - Discussion thread

OnlyStream

Dear Wjunction Users,

We are happy to introduce DoodStream, owned & managed by OnlyStream Team. We have now improved the player, video delivery, encoding, DMCA handling & much more also you would love to use our new interface.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- Supports up to 1080p HD quality
- Unlimited storage
- Z-O-O-M uploader support
- Subtitle upload option
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Advanced global video search & copy
- Min payout is just $10
- 4 views are counted per IP
- Enable or disable hardcode subtitles
- Custom logo on video player
- Multiple earnings mode
- Custom player colour (premium users only)

What are uploading options available?
-
Web, Remote, FTP, themaCreator & Z-O-O-M Uploader

What are the available payment options?
-
Paypal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Payoneer, Webmoney & Skrill (planing to add more options soon)

Why are you waiting for !?
Join us now

Example Video :
https://dood.watch/d/36bclkycxl5n

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://doodstream.com/earn-money

For more information you can contact us through :
support@doodstream.com or find us on skype Onlystream.tv

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make DoodStream as best as possible.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

Last edited:
6,378 comments
Man! Video stuck in processing and upload problem are the worst they should fix it ASAP, and i can understand that payment will be late because of how high the Bitcoin network fees right now (they get paid from advertiser with Bitcoin, so it doesn't matter what payout method you request it with they still need to exchange that Bitcoin), but i don't understand why they pay selectively only to certain account

Where is my payment

The site dont pay to anyone except who has a USDT TRC20
He doesn't even know what you're saying. I just saw your message in the wolfstream thread. He's a scammer. It's obvious that you don't have much time working with doodstream and that's why you think that way.

I understand your desperation but don't say things without first investigating doodstream is not the garbage of the wolfstream scammers there you if you want to work with another company just for a few days of delay in Litecoin payments in March the same thing happened and they paid in 5 days
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

We are facing some issues with the Litcoin Payments.
Payments are processed from our side but have not been sent out due to some technical issue.
Our team is working on it to get things fixed soon and we make sure you will receive all the payments.

Thanks for understanding.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

13 Mar 2024

That problem has always happened with Litecoin and they always solve it

Last edited:
He doesn't even know what you're saying. I just saw your message in the wolfstream thread. He's a scammer. It's obvious that you don't have much time working with doodstream and that's why you think that way.

I understand your desperation but don't say things without first investigating doodstream is not the garbage of the wolfstream scammers there you if you want to work with another company just for a few days of delay in Litecoin payments in March the same thing happened and they paid in 5 days

Hello,

Payments are processed from our side but have not been sent out due to some technical issue.
Our team is working on it to get things fixed soon and we make sure you will receive all the payments.

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

13 Mar 2024

But how could you get the reply?
i have email them but yet getting any respond and answer

Anyone

Hello,

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

13 Mar 2024

Man my payment method is payeer not litcoin

And it pending for 5 Days

My payment method is payeer

Mam I am So Sad

It is a 100 USD

I am A girl my name is maria

The problem appear again

video proccecing

please anybody tell me what this

Last edited:

Hello,

Happy Streaming
DoodStream Team

13 Mar 2024

My payment method is LTC For 1st Account & BCH For 2nd Account....
Both Are Pending, So Why BCH Also

My payment method is LTC For 1st Account & BCH For 2nd Account....
Both Are Pending, So Why BCH Also
Why payeer I am payeer

Video proccesing

Is anyone face this problem

Anyone respons to me

Last edited:
The issue doesn't lie in the delay of payments, as we might understand and tolerate the reasons behind it. However, the real problem lies in the lack of response to our inquiries, leaving us in the dark regarding whether this is a temporary situation for a few days or if this is the end, a scenario we truly hope for the best. After all, Doostream has always been a wonderful companion.

Back