Wupload 404 error on every link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shezed

Since yesterday ALL Wupload links give 404 page not found errors, i can still upload files however, Just the share links don't work. Is it just me or is ir happening to others. I thought it might have somethhing to do with Megauploads take down as Filesonic and Fileserv decided you can no longer share your files with others, maybe wupload is following the trend...

5 comments
strange

Hy!
I just registered here because, I saw your problem. :|
I got the same odd thing there. I'm in Hungary, so i still ain't catch what's the link beetween us.

But the thing is very the same: every link is really dead, deleted for real, but the links, the ones working 4 my friends and everyone else just give meg 404 error, if I try to open them in Google Chrome. If I try to download them by Internet Download Manager and private account the file size won't appear and when I click ok I'll get the same error as in the web browser. :O

I'dont know what the hell going on, but it's must be serious, ain't a simple error or glitch!

Write down you thoughts as soon as you can.

I hope we'll slove this thing soon as possible.

Sry 4 my english.

I don't know about the 404 error, but it seems that wupload has deleted a lot of files during the last 24 hours. The folders are still there (for some reason), but the download links for the files are removed.

THE ANSWER

Problem sloved! :O

But the truth is always coluld be more painful than anything!
Probably all of you heard about the ACTA doctum. This is it!
CENSORED internet created by your IPS. Those one who give you the internet connection can decide what you can hear(read), see, download!!!!!

Answer? You have to use proxy, like premium link generator sites or some pay internet anonymity service. I already bought one. Fine for me!

THE WAR FOR THE FREE INTERNET IS STARTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back