Which Filehost For Backup Purposes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckBre

Which host would you suggest me for backup purpose? It should hold files indefinetly, up to 1gb filesize and have a decent download speed by which i mean at least 300kbs. And of course all this for free user. Megaupload was perfect for this but now. :/
So any suggestions?

29 comments
Well rapidshare deletes files after 30days for free users so i guess its not an option. Any other host?
I don't need filehost to share links, just for backup that i will only be able to access.

dropbox are free and have a great api system and 2GB for free users. The cool thing is they have iPhone and Android apps making it super easy to see if backups work etc. Most DB's are only a few MB's so this is perfect

dropbox are free and have a great api system and 2GB for free users. The cool thing is they have iPhone and Android apps making it super easy to see if backups work etc. Most DB's are only a few MB's so this is perfect

Yea, i know about dropbox using it myself as you say on both pc and android its great for small documents and stuff like that but doesn't suit me for huge files backup purpose.

You can try min.us, 2GB max file size and 10 GB free space.

Uh, thanks for suggestion but id need about 100gb of space and makeing 10 accounts isn't an option since it would be damn hard to find what i need later on.

Rapidshare has unlimited storage and doesnt delete if you are a pro member. 100GB or more for free isnt going to be easy to find.

JaKFile

If you are a Premium or Free member, the files aren't never deleted from their servers. If you are an unregistered member, the files are deleted 30 days after the last download.

For Uploading If you are a Premium member the maximum file size is unlimited. If you are a Free member the maximum file size is 2GB. Unregistered user are limited to a maximum file size of 800MB.

1024 GB of free storage for registered users =)

JaKFile

If you are a Premium or Free member, the files aren't never deleted from their servers. If you are an unregistered member, the files are deleted 30 days after the last download.

For Uploading If you are a Premium member the maximum file size is unlimited. If you are a Free member the maximum file size is 2GB. Unregistered user are limited to a maximum file size of 800MB.

1024 GB of free storage for registered users =)

Im also look for the same think.
JakFile is good but ftp upload no work. any other solutione?
RS is secure ? they have any filter ? they delete copyright file ?
no share only backup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back