What do you think of the users report your links?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maloxi

hi guys, i think that we never discussed about this problem. so in the last period i'm facing many many problems with yousers that report my links just because they want to put their. I'm talking for who posts in forums/blogs that allow only the links from one user (the first that posts them) where people reports every day links of other users.
This also happen on forums where you can't find an huge number of mirrors (like warez-bb) but there is an high traffic and a lot of users download.
So what they do? They simply send an email saying that they are the owners of the thing, that you uploaded, and they ask to remove the links.
do you have the same problem?

sorry for the mistakes in the thread title but i'm stoned

Last edited:
31 comments
Stupid some fools just report links just to report them also is they see the same file that they have uploaded they will report the link so they can get more hits to there links. I think file host should only also DMCAs not user reported links just stupid

I once took down an entire 200.000 member forum with some e-mails to rapidshare.. So yeah, with a nicely written e-mail, you can do many things.

I do not belive mostly cause I saw THOUSANDS of my files are gone that I had never posted and my personal uploads. Or sometimes some files gets lots of sales are going DEAD in few days. I belive they delete files on purpose to prevent more premium sales .

I do not belive mostly cause I saw THOUSANDS of my files are gone that I had never posted and my personal uploads. Or sometimes some files gets lots of sales are going DEAD in few days. I belive they delete files on purpose to prevent more premium sales .

so i have a friend that do this sometimes, now i'm at his home. and i saw more than 1 time that links he emailed to filehosts was down after few hours. and i repeat that 100% of reported links was down: no more no less.

NORMALLY a host MUST not delete a file without LEGAL DOCUMENTS OF COPYRIGHT comes from company or lawyers. But as I know, they delete them on purpose to prevent
more sales of a member, they earn monies from REBILL and does not give us (most of them)
And deletion of files are totaly randomly. I had put few files FILE NAMES are LEGAL MOVIE or 2011 but the files inside rar files was random uncopyrighted photos, and I send an email from random email from USA ip range with LEGAL LAW languagve, and they delete my files without checking them ... nearly ALL companies are doing this.
I tried 3 companies with same way. They thought I'm lawyer of warner bros :)))

It's impossible for free users to report links and "kill" them. Imagine if it's possible?

A THOUSANDS of users will report random links and they will get deleted?

You are dreaming, my dear friend. :) It's not gonna happen. ONLY DMCA can send reports and some others people, which have private staff, but even then, they should proof that they are the real owners of the files.

It's not so simple, as seems to be.

M.D.House, me dreaming.. you are in dream. I did it lots of times to 3 hosts
and they delete the files I informed (my files), they did not check and ask me
permission of copyright. Just a good english (my friend helped me) + lawyer language
+ some addons are enough to pull them down. belive it or not you DREAMER.

Because they make (and give) a lot of money from illegal copyrighted files. How do you expect a company funded on illegal money will respond to a slight thread? Of course they will immediately delete the reported files.

I do not belive to any company anymore. U can not see their servers, their sale numbers
or download counts. They say they count well, but where is evidence ? Only their words.
Even if we put screenshots of sales, they say " post more and more"... "eveything is fine"
and some ...lickers giving 1000$ per week screenshots to convince amateurs around here
and 99 % other uploaders take 20-30$ per day if they are lucky.

I believe that maybe a simple user can report links and get them deleted from filehost companies.
I am member in a forum of my country where users of the forum are allowed to post extra links under the primary links of the topic creator.
The moderators of the forum are also posting their extra links in every topic and i have observed that their links get almost never deleted, while other simple users extra links are almost always getting deleted the next day...
I think the mods are reporting the links to get more downloads...
Maybe i am wrong, but since i see only their links not to get deleted i am thinking that that they may report other users links...

If anyone says the companies are removing the files to cut down the number of premium sales , then he is wrong , cuz you can still get premium sales from your premium affiliate links ........ Some of my files get deleted within an hour of being uploaded ...(most probable reason I can think of is , that their system monitors the MD5 Hash of the files being uploaded )

Most filehosts delete shit without nobody reporting it. I used a 10MB.bin test file a few months ago to get sales and it gets deleted almost everyday. Nothing is copyrighted about it, they're just watching out for their business by making it hard to earn.

this is what I mean, if some files gives you lots of sales THEY ARE DANGEROUS and
must go and files are gone by the camouflage of DMCA ( Dummies Mental Corruption Agency)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back