uploaded.to = big scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

bouabdellah

I'm very dissapointed by uploaded.to.
In fact i tried yet this filehost 6 months ago and it was great. They counted all download and paid good. Now it's not the same thing.
Today i earn 0,30€ for all of my file. Nonetheless , just one of my file (310mb) was downloaded 150 times (and i don't speak the download for the other files).
99% of the user who download the file came from grp A (i'm sure of that).

So if i count good = 150 dl = 4,50 (because 1000 dl = 30€)

To conclude instead of earning 4,50 , i just earn 0,30€ !

Now i decide to upload my other file to rapidshare. I won't earn money but at least the downloaders will be happy.

Shame on you uploaded.to.

39 comments
And premium downloads are counted in the filemanager but not for the rewards... nothing scam... i received more than 8k from ul so shut up!

Guys why don't you test by yourself?

They changed Affiliate 2 days ago. Instead of 30 € = 1000 DL for files > 100 MB and 5 € for files < 100 mb they pay since 2 days only 7 € = 1000 DL and 1 € for files < 100 mb.

So the stats are correct.

maybe you just had a decrease in impressions due to them blocking usa traffic and NOT because they are a scam. infact, i think they're a darnsite better than the other filehosts who ran away crying.

Putlockers remained very professional about recent events as well. :)

I CONFIRM that earnings became less than expected :

Today i have more than 500 Downloads (around 10 - 15 Euro cause my traffic is aimed to Gold Group) , i just have 3.8 euro. But Sales are ok (1 Sale = 3 Euro )

Same here

Account 1: from 20-25€ /day dropped down to 2-3€/ Day
Account 2: from 10-12€ /day dropped down to 0,50-1.00/day

(only PPD)

Do you guys read sometimes a WHOLE page?

I wrote they changed affiliate.

@ kleosnake

1000Dl = 7 € now, how much are then a liilte bit more than 500 DL? Right 3,80 €

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back