SAFESTREAM - HLS VIDEO STREAMING | FAST PAYOUTS | $35/10K VIEWS | LOW MIN PAYOUT | ADULT CONTENT

SafeStream

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video streaming site - safestream.cc
owned & managed by Safestream - an IT professionals team with highly skills on video streaming area.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- 1080p HD quality is supported
- Unlimited storage for Premium
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Highest pay rates
- Min payout is just $25
- Payment requests are processed within 72 hours only.
- 2 views per IP are counted.
- Multiple earnings mode

Payout methods currently:
- Cryptocurrency

More info can be found on our website.

153 comments
you do not know that cloudflare will assign name servers automatically when a new site added? we'd like to control cloudflare , but, we can not . . you can ???

guys, if you doubt ,do not use . just leave it. but, please do not spread fake news ...
every cloudflare user has unique nameservers that only applies for them, your reply makes no sense.
Post automatically merged:

dont trust this guy

Last edited:
every cloudflare user has unique nameservers that only applies for them, your reply makes no sense.

dont trust this guy
Please , do your research . Two cloudflare sites can have same nameservers .

Here is example of two other sites with the same .

hFdDcRNkTT6qe02h5bzfWQ.png

lO363smKQIOJw81X4vNW1g.png

Please , do your research . Two cloudflare sites can have same nameservers .

Here is example of two other sites with the same .
give me the domain then

gimme the 2nd domain

give me the domain then

gimme the 2nd domain
domain name

Last edited:
As of now he is afk and not much on internet .
What? spiral is not very active? You must be joking, I thought so too at first.
But as you can see, he's having a lot of fun. And he turned out to be a very fake person. But one day this will destroy him.
- yesterday he promoted safestream on discord, but today he deleted this post.
- he even changed his profile picture, yesterday he had his own darkened photo.
- you can see that he plays "CoD" games.
- and still actively runs his own websites, including sports ones.

- https://ibb.co/M6HfYTB

- https://ibb.co/SKy6qJc

He also has an interesting description on discord: all or nothing. That would explain how greedy he is.

Last edited:
Unfortunately same stuff as the host mentioned in this thread (which safestream is being accused of)
Rates are lower than as they are actually advertised, lots of excuses recently and it was supposedly be fixed but still much lower rates, for example for Tier 1 10000 views you will get $15-20 at best instead of actually advertised $35.

And just like Str*mhub lots of excuses will be probably made like VPN, Adblock or minimum percentage of video must be watched.... But then total views would be much higher but right now total views are too low and paid views even lower.. so we know there is already massive view manipulation even with recently opened host.

It's safe to say, that the newly opened host doesn't even bring anything, rates and view counting is horrible, and might as well use other higher quality already established hosts which certainly offer still higher rates and better stability and quality.

I don't recommend it and anyone who tries will see themselves that I wrote all truth.

Unfortunately same stuff as the host mentioned in this thread (which safestream is being accused of)
Rates are lower than as they are actually advertised, lots of excuses recently and it was supposedly be fixed but still much lower rates, for example for Tier 1 10000 views you will get $15-20 at best instead of actually advertised $35.

And just like Str*mhub lots of excuses will be probably made like VPN, Adblock or minimum percentage of video must be watched.... But then total views would be much higher but right now total views are too low and paid views even lower.. so we know there is already massive view manipulation even with recently opened host.

It's safe to say, that the newly opened host doesn't even bring anything, rates and view counting is horrible, and might as well use other higher quality already established hosts which certainly offer still higher rates and better stability and quality.

I don't recommend it and anyone who tries will see themselves that I wrote all truth.
yes. thanks. and guys , please try and report bugs ,and we are welcome all of you, our tech guy is working on bugs and have fixed most of them .....

Back