Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,107 comments
I use the API to upload which is pretty much the same thing as manually using the webupload, like I said try to parallelize your upload processes if they're individually transferring slowly. At any given moment I have as many as 50 parallel uploads running.

Over 10 years ago I was an affiliate of RapidGator and they beat me out of $1000. Sales on TezFiles have been reliably strong, yesterday I set a new daily record of 37 sales....
37 sales only in Tezfiles?

Dear partners!

In April, we received abuses on PayPal and credit card payment channels. Payment traffic was redistributed to backup payment channels. Some of the user payments were frozen; adhering to the risk sharing strategy, we will write off from the insurance balance the amount of partner payments made for fined user payments.

Let me remind you why we use the insurance balance in principle. First, the Platform pays royalties to the partner, and after some time the Platform receives money from billing, this happens because billing holds a longer hold than partners hold. The platform paid the entire fine; the money remained in a blocked account. Partners received payments for frozen payments, but this money is no longer available to the Platform. The Platform bears all costs associated with the business itself, these are labor, financial, organizational costs for searching for billing, assessing billing, integrating billing, testing billing, paying commissions for connecting billing, and so on. Therefore, the risks of running a high-risk file-sharing business are distributed among all participants in the file-sharing process.

We came to use this risk sharing process after withdrawing the amount of frozen payments from the balance of each specific partner. The disadvantage of this scheme is that the partners suffered serious losses when faced with cash gaps. Therefore, we settled on an insurance scheme where all sales partners automatically contribute a small share of each sale to the insurance balance.
We do not withdraw the insurance balance for small fines, fines have to be paid almost monthly, we pay them ourselves, and only in case of large fines we cannot take these risks alone.

Back